Robinhood Info Wanted

Hi can anyone help me, got a record by robinhood on capitol called let's live and let live / don't be affaird of love can anyone help with who is robinhood etc and has it ever been played out i'm sure i have heard another version of don't be affaird ( i could be wrong getting older you know ) its a great record by the way first saw it reviewed by steve guarnori in in the basement and i agreed that lets live and let live is very tyrone davis sounding. thanks for any help whistling.gif

Edited by Guest
Social source share

• Replies 3
  • Views 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Hi can anyone help me, got a record by robinhood on capitol called let's live and let live / don't be affaird of love can anyone help with who is robinhood etc and has it ever been played out i'm sure i have heard another version of don't be affaird ( i could be wrong getting older you know ) its a great record by the way first saw it reviewed by steve guarnori in in the basement and i agreed that lets live and let live is very tyrone davis sounding. thanks for any help  ph34r.gif

link

A mystery artist as far as I can see - maybe someone under contract at the time possibly. It was played at Yarmouth (where else) on a Saturday afternoon by me, and I seem to recall Brian Goucher saying he was playing it out as well; though it remains relatively "lesser known".

Social source share

Guest NASHEE

Hi can anyone help me, got a record by robinhood on capitol called let's live and let live / don't be affaird of love can anyone help with who is robinhood etc and has it ever been played out i'm sure i have heard another version of don't be affaird ( i could be wrong getting older you know ) its a great record by the way first saw it reviewed by steve guarnori in in the basement and i agreed that lets live and let live is very tyrone davis sounding. thanks for any help  blush.gif

link

He was a guy from Notts...he wore a green suit and pointy hat, Robbed the rich to give to the poor...(must remember to write him a begging letter tonight) :yes:

Social source share

A mystery artist as far as I can see - maybe someone under contract at the time possibly. It was played at Yarmouth (where else) on a Saturday afternoon by me, and I seem to recall Brian  Goucher saying he was playing it out as well; though it remains relatively "lesser known".

link

Cheers steve, can't remember you playing it i was probaly upstairs asleep at the time, that goucher says that all the time, cheers for your reply and see you at essence,andy mann ps great record why isn't the scene playing records like this more instead of the same old same old :D

Edited by Guest
Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert