I.t.s. Spalding Fri 23rd Nov

sjay

Can it really be 3 months since our last Its Top Soul @ Spalding (Steve G and Smudge guesting on that nite) time really does fly by !!!

Just to let you know our next event is almost here this time we are at our other venue - Spalding Sevices and Social Club. High street, Spalding a very comfortable venue with a large dancefloor quality sound system and mega cheap drinks :g::P as usual the event runs from 8-late £5 O.T.D.

After the great response to our last event Im sure the guests on this nite CARL FORTNUM and Northamptons very own CLIFF STEELE will not disappoint in providing top quality SOUL ACROSS THE BOARD along with Kev Laws and myself!!!!

Looking forward to this our last event for 2007 so get along and make this another top nite but we return on 25th Jan 2008 with the one and only SOUL SAM :):huh:

See ya there Steve Jay

post-4378-1194811711_thumb.jpg

Edited by sjay
  • Replies 27
  • Views 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

Can it really be 3 months since our last Its Top Soul @ Spalding (Steve G and Smudge guesting on that nite) time really does fly by !!!

Just to let you know our next event is almost here this time we are at our other venue - Spalding Sevices and Social Club. High street, Spalding a very comfortable venue with a large dancefloor quality sound system and mega cheap drinks :g::P as usual the event runs from 8-late £5 O.T.D.

After the great response to our last event Im sure the guests on this nite CARL FORTNUM and Northamptons very own CLIFF STEELE will not disappoint in providing top quality SOUL ACROSS THE BOARD along with Kev Laws and myself!!!!

Looking forward to this our last event for 2007 so get along and make this another top nite but we return on 25th Jan 2008 with the one and only SOUL SAM :):huh:

See ya there Steve Jay

looking forword to this one,the last spalding was a real quality nite of across the board soul with some blinding 70s played.good allround venue and bar prices to dream about,if you have yet to try spalding come along on the 23rd and enjoy some super sounds. :):huh::g:

Just to let you know our next event is almost here this time we are at our other venue - Spalding Sevices and Social Club. High street, Spalding a very comfortable venue with a large dancefloor quality sound system and mega cheap drinks :P:D as usual the event runs from 8-late £5 O.T.D.

Looking forward to this our last event for 2007 so get along and make this another top nite but we return on 25th Jan 2008 with the one and only SOUL SAM :rolleyes::no:

See ya there Steve Jay

All sorted for this one steve, see you there :P

andy

Ahem.. :lol:

Hey Paul dont worry you know the whippet is mad for the modern stuff(but always supports you over at Stamford) nothing personal meant Im sure wink.gif:D

With that it mind after chatting to you at the L.E.L. niter we are still awaiting the appearance of your self and your good lady over at I.T,S.Spalding your brother Mick and his wife have Im happy to say been regular vistors as have Ray and Jo Mahoney (Ray told me at the L.E.L. they are both popping over for this one)worst thing that can happen is that your missus is bored sh*tless again :wicked::lol::lol: .

You can expect a nite of Northern,Crossover ,70s and modern and an odd classic thrown in for good measure,if you love SOUL MUSIC and you love dancing to it this is the nite for you!!

Edited by sjay

Yes sorry Paul no offence meant, but there arent that many venues catering for us modern whippets.

will let you know when our next modern madness nights are on at fulbourn , Cambridge..... dj's you missed so far are Adam , Max Rees, Steve Jay and Andy Davies

we only do 2 or 3 a year and you get a free cd ! , pm you addy and i'll post the last 2 cd's to you

will be there on friday

cheers

david

PS DONT MISS ST IVES APRIL 12TH 2008 GREAT MODERN ROOM !

post-9509-1195421085_thumb.jpg

Edited by CAMBRIDGE SOUL
Guest whippet

Thanks very much if you let me know postage I will drop something in the post to cover the cost.

I am more than happy to send blank CDs or cover the cost which ever you prefer.

I came to one of your modern dos and loved it especially Adams spot. Unfortunatley the last one collided with other commitments.

I am trying to get Steve Jay to book Adam so watch this space.

Try and come Friday you will love it. Steve really does cater for the dancers,

will let you know when our next modern madness nights are on at fulbourn , Cambridge..... dj's you missed so far are Adam , Max Rees, Steve Jay and Andy Davies

we only do 2 or 3 a year and you get a free cd ! , pm you addy and i'll post the last 2 cd's to you

will be there on friday

cheers

david

PS DONT MISS ST IVES APRIL 12TH 2008 GREAT MODERN ROOM !

post-9509-1195421085_thumb.jpg

Don't forget my copy Dave :unsure:

Edited by gibber

Doh - I thought I was on another thread! - Have a good night and maybe see a few from Spalding down at 'SILKS' again.

All the best Len.

"SILK" Rare Soul Night Midland Road, Wellingborough Northants NN8 1HF Saturday 24th November 2007 DJS - JOHN MANSHIP - MARK BICKNELL - DAVE GREET (YATE) - Plus resident - LENNY DOPSON- Info - 07970 361216

*****PLAYING 'DAMN' GOOD SOUL MUSIC!!!*****

*FREE 'LIVE' CD OF THE EMBANKMENT CLUB'S FINAL HOUR TO FIRST 100 THROUGH THE DOOR.*

Edited by LEN

Pleased to hear it Andy ,looking forward to it.

Steve

Sorry Steve I have lost Kev s number again mate . Fooking useless me . :yes:

Do us a favour please and let him know I will be there ,. Hopefully it might remind him about the cd . :lol:

I get the beers in for you both :ohmy:

Cheers

Pay attention and try and keep up Len

Blo*dy soul-source, it's taking up most of my working day these days!!! - Is there a help group? I think I'm now addicted!!!

Len.

"SILK" Rare Soul Night Midland Road, Wellingborough Northants NN8 1HF Saturday 24th November 2007 DJS - JOHN MANSHIP - MARK BICKNELL - DAVE GREET (YATE) - Plus resident - LENNY DOPSON- Info - 07970 361216

*FREE 'LIVE' CD OF THE EMBANKMENT CLUB'S FINAL HOUR TO FIRST 100 THROUGH THE DOOR.*

Doh - I thought I was on another thread! - Have a good night and maybe see a few from Spalding down at 'SILKS' again.

All the best Len.

Hi Len nice to have you on the thread(even by mistake :lol: ) I only hear the highest praise :thumbsup::huh: concerning your events and there were indeed some of the crew over for your last one !!

Lots of people asking directions for the venue for this one as its not at the sugarbeet club this time so here goes with directions in from the A16 bypass.

The address is 24 high street. Directions from the Springfields roundabout on the A16 bypass (A151 junction):

head into spalding to the 2 bridges roundabout, do not go over the river carry straight on on the same side of the river along Commercial Road this then becomes a 1 way streeet at the start of High Street just round a slight bend in the road the club is on the left with a large car park beside it.

Postcode is PE 11 1TX

Hope that helps Any equiries pm me or tel 0795 6677228

Steve P.S.Andy I will speak to Kev re C.D.

Hi Len nice to have you on the thread(even by mistake :thumbsup: ) I only hear the highest praise :thumbsup::D concerning your events and there were indeed some of the crew over for your last one !!

Lots of people asking directions for the venue for this one as its not at the sugarbeet club this time so here goes with directions in from the A16 bypass.

The address is 24 high street. Directions from the Springfields roundabout on the A16 bypass (A151 junction):

head into spalding to the 2 bridges roundabout, do not go over the river carry straight on on the same side of the river along Commercial Road this then becomes a 1 way streeet at the start of High Street just round a slight bend in the road the club is on the left with a large car park beside it.

Postcode is PE 11 1TX

Hope that helps Any equiries pm me or tel 0795 6677228

Steve P.S.Andy I will speak to Kev re C.D.

Tell you what - I'm glad I stumbled upon your event. Now days there is so much on I don't bother looking at every single do. This sounds just up my street and will defo make it up there in the near future. I can go where I like now I'm giving up promoting...Just relieved there are events of this kind still going on! - Make sure you send Cliff Steel back, as we need him to carry on running 'SILKS' for me!

Have a great night,

Len.

Tell you what - I'm glad I stumbled upon your event. Now days there is so much on I don't bother looking at every single do. This sounds just up my street and will defo make it up there in the near future. I can go where I like now I'm giving up promoting...Just relieved there are events of this kind still going on! - Make sure you send Cliff Steel back, as we need him to carry on running 'SILKS' for me!

Have a great night,

Len.

Thanks Len would love to see you,Cliff is such a great D.J. and all round nice guy Im sure he wont let you down by fleeing Northants and asking for asylum in Lincs :thumbsup::D:( .

Take care and have a great one on saturday!!

Steve

it would be nice to see a few down from northants,we need support to get the more modern side alive and kicking,and spalding is a real nice mix of soulfull tunes,go on give it a try. :thumbsup:

Guest whippet

For those of you that missed this event you fools, look out for the next one in January at the Beet Club. Best music policy by far. Cliff you were as good as ever and still very underated. Thanks Steve and Theresa for a TOP soul night out. ITS definatley happening in Spadling even if ITS not happening else where.

Source Advert