Digging In London Central

Guest eedeecee

Guest eedeecee

in and around Nottinghill area... the vinyl music exchange is wellknown of course but are they any other interesting places to visit??

not only for NS but generally Mod, 50's, 60's, Soul Jazz on vinyl

thanks for any tips that are useful

eedeecee

Social source share

• Replies 8
  • Views 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Firebird Records..Paul Pollack (Westbourne Grove junction Portobello Rd)Saturdays only from 7am-5pm antique stalls go downstairs,cheap mint 45s and Lps..loads of mint US/UK 7ts and a few 6ts left (thats why im telling you all now!!)

Intoxica Records..Nick (Portobello Rd) Good selection of US/UK 45s and Lps or go down Hanway St,Berwick St W1.

Edited by nick hackett
Social source share

Guest cardysharpy

Rogers shop "boogaloo-on-Broadway" is in Dawes Rd, Fulham. very good it is too.

Honest Jons on the Portabello Road always used to be good, but I haven't been there for a while.

Social source share

Guest eedeecee

Firebird Records..Paul Pollack (Westbourne Grove junction Portobello Rd)Saturdays only from 7am-5pm antique stalls go downstairs,cheap mint 45s and Lps..loads of mint US/UK 7ts and a few 6ts left (thats why im telling you all now!!)

Intoxica Records..Nick (Portobello Rd) Good selection of US/UK 45s and Lps or go down Hanway St,Berwick St W1.

these are useful tips, thanks for the info

there's also Olympia record fair 24th / 25th november on I heard, so I guess I'll stay over the weekend as well....

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!