Pete S

• Replies 14
  • Views 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Guest Brian Ellis

Just wondered what anyone thought of this - poor recording though - sounds like it might turn into a good beat ballad....if you click on the link below and then choose number 40 you can hear a bit

Ken Boothe

link

So so sort of record. Next Glenn Miller? Would need to be In the Mood to listen to that!

Brian

Social source share

Guest andrew bin

thats a lovely track sounds like something Mace or the hideawy guys might play blush.gif

i also love Glenn Miller :yes: (while that shitty Terry Wogan was on holiday Jhonny walker was doing his show and he played some Glenn Miller every day, superb) one of the knob heads i work with remarked "not only do you like that crap music from 60s and 70s you like that shit from the 40s sad bastard" :D

..........Andrew

Social source share

Guest andrew bin

Not sure if last 2 replies are serious or not Pete, so maybe worth posting up the Glenn Miller (not Glen Miller) as well........

link

:Dblush.gif:yes:

got me again, it is a lovely track though

Social source share

Guest andrew bin

some nice ska there aswell (trying to watch the simpsons)

what are you doing out of your stoke thread? :lol:

do they all know your gone :D

Social source share

some nice ska there aswell (trying to watch the simpsons)

what are you doing out of your stoke thread?  :D

do they all know your gone :D

link

Not been in there yet since I left work.....fell into this thread on me way down the page and found you lurking in here talking nonsense... :lol::lol::P

Social source share

Guest andrew bin

Not been in there yet since I left work.....fell into this thread on me way down the page and found you lurking in here talking nonsense... :D   :lol:   :lol:

link

or is your thread just like stoke and shuts a 5pm :D:P

Social source share

Guest Johnny One Trout

Just wondered what anyone thought of this - poor recording though - sounds like it might turn into a good beat ballad....if you click on the link below and then choose number 40 you can hear a bit

Ken Boothe

link

The only Ken Boothe i could find was swinging king which was far toooo Reggie and track 40 was the Wailers - Straight and Narrow way which was no great shakes at all :D

Social source share

The only Ken Boothe i could find was swinging king which was far toooo Reggie and track 40 was the Wailers - Straight and Narrow way which was no great shakes at all  :D

link

Me Too,

No 40 is now The Wailers.

Has Pete just bought the Ken Boothe track and shuffled the numbers up?

Godz

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!