Willie Rogers........price Guide

Guest garv

Willie Rogers " everything you touch" - AMG

Heard this at the friday afternoon session in the queen vic, any one got a price guide or a spare copy for sale.

Garv.

On a lighter note how funny is the Hellmans mayo advert, the fat guy dancing to Marvins "lets get it on" :D

Social source share

• Replies 7
  • Views 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Heard this at the friday afternoon session in the queen vic, any one got a price guide or a spare copy for sale.

Garv.

On a lighter note how funny is the Hellmans mayo advert, the fat guy dancing to Marvins "lets get it on" :D

link

Its actually more funny than you know Garv as he's the double of a mate of mine and dances just like him aswell!

Social source share

Guest uroffal

Garv.

link

Have PMed you details of one for sale for £45

Social source share

Thanks for the tips.

Uroffal- thanks for the pm have contacted the seller.

Gaz......... the mayo man is quite a mover, what about your "mate" is there something you aint telling me :D . Will send cd tomorrow :lol: .

garv.

Social source share

Guest uroffal

Thanks for the tips.

Uroffal- thanks for the pm have contacted the seller.

Gaz......... the mayo man is quite a mover, what about your "mate" is there something you aint telling me :ohmy: . Will send cd tomorrow :ohmy: .

garv.

link

No problem :ohmy:

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!