Where Is Everyone Off To This Weekend?

• Replies 59
  • Views 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Guest NASHEE

As by the posts, none of you seemed to mentioned or enjoy last weekend in Wales!!! So who is going where?

link

I'm off to STEAM in Crewe

Guest Brian Ellis

If you've nothing anything else planned you'd all be very welcome at Broughton. Ginger Taylor main guest.

Great venue, very plush (i.e. beer mats on tables, toilet rolls in the bogs, most windows have panes of glass in them!!) but, seriously, very plush with excellent aircon and comfortable seating.

Just £2.50 in and beer not much more than £1.50 a pint.

Get hammered and still have change out of 25 quid in your pocket on Sunday morning, as well as hearing some top sounds!

Brian

Guest andrew bin

on your hols Andy....or is there a do on?

link

Stuart one of my mates has a soul do down there, shame it's on the same night as Steam, we'll deffo be there next time :D

Friday - Wetting a baby's head

Saturday 100 Club

Sunday - Being quizmaster

Monday - Sulking

link

Wonder if thats the same baby's head I will be wetting before the 100 club LOL

Guest Trevski

Anyone in the York, or Yorkshire area, get on down to the Holgate Soul Club, Holgate WMC, New Lane, York Great nite! :D

Edited by Trevski

Sunday 13th March ----MELVIN DAVIS "Live" in concert at Ollerton North Notts,

Already 350 coming ! Door addmission just £10 all dayer 3pm 11 pm

melvins last concert before going home

Troy keyes will be there celebrating his 65th birthday !! Bring a card along

and Richie pitts see events & flyers for details.

Guest in town Mikey

One Trout and I will be in Egypt  :lol:   :D

link

OFF TOPIC

I must be the only person to visit Egypt, and not see the pyramids.

Seasoned travellers that we are, my ex and I decided on landing in Cairo, we would save the Pyramids for our last day in Egypt, before we moved on to Jordan. Unfortunately 2 weeks into a 6 month trip, Sherie broke her leg in Dahab, and we had to fly home, missing the pyramids :lol:

Have a great trip guys, if you get a chance, visit the markets (especially a camel market), on the days they are 'not on'. You find it will be a lot quieter, but free of tourists and its fantastic watching the local bartering. It really makes you feel like you have seen the real Egypt.

Launch of Outta Sight in Manchester..9pm to 3am. Tonight..

guest djs..Lee Miller,Paul Sadot plus me and Scouse Neil...

nice free compilation cd to first 100 members through the door...

for more info check website...www.cooloff.net click on latest new and see the flyer...

Saturday Night...

Gonna get wasted with Big Daddy,Shane and Brett at Sherridans...

Have a good one...

Guest ShaneH

guest djs..Lee Miller,Paul Sadot  plus me and Scouse Neil...

for more info check website...www.cooloff.net  click on latest new and see the flyer...

Saturday Night...

Have a good one...

link

i'll drink to that Lynchy! :ohmy:

Shane

Guest rachel

Saturday Night...

Have a good one...

link

Quiet one tonight.. Saturday watching the SS boys get wasted by the looks of it!! :ohmy:

Guest Jamie

Saturday Night...

Have a good one...

link

Don't forget Rich & I, you naughty Reverend :D

I think it's safe to say we will be getting shit-faced at Sherries :ohmy:

See you there, Doctor Cato :ohmy:

(Good luck tonight, hope it goes well for you :ohmy: )

PF tonight ?

link

Sorry Steve, afraid that old Ponds is a bridge to far(hate to miss it, but it's been a busy week for me), looking forward to a night in with my 2 girls though. Will you be coming with us to Sheridans ?

guest djs..Lee Miller,Paul Sadot  plus me and Scouse Neil...

for more info check website...www.cooloff.net  click on latest new and see the flyer...

Saturday Night...

Have a good one...

link

Tremendous news, fair brings a tear to my eye that Manchesters number one is gonna be present.....what time does it start ? ps is Little Rich coming along.

Rich Buckley have you got Eddie Holman " Don't Stop Now", good god in heaven i need to hear that brilliant down tempo number.

Plus is the lounge any "City" or just Detroit and Chicago ?

Guest Jamie

Rich Buckley have you got Eddie Holman " Don't Stop Now", good god in heaven i need to hear that brilliant down tempo number.

link

We've got a free-run in the Lounge. :ohmy:

Just as well really, half my down/mid stuff is from Memphis, San Francisco, New York etc.....

And not to mention Ohio, you idiot :ohmy:

We've got a free-run in the Lounge.  :ohmy:

Just as well really, half my down/mid stuff is from Memphis, San Francisco, New York etc.....

And not to mention Ohio, you idiot  :ohmy:

link

Might even hear the Crampton Sisters then Jamie, and hopefully Madeline & the Monticellos...oh and what about................. :ohmy:

Might even hear the Crampton Sisters then Jamie, and hopefully Madeline & the Monticellos...oh and what about................. :ohmy:

link

Mind the Cramptons isn't really mid tempo is it......never mind.

I'll settle for George Freeman. :ohmy:

Guest Jamie

link

Crivens!! I didn't know what time it was!!! Nearly home time :ohmy:

Starting of with 60's first set, Mate. Maybe a touch of Crossover to finish the set.

Madeline will get a run later on for deffo with a load of other 70's floaters :ohmy:

Jamie i'm bidding on a record that i have been after for an absolute age........and no one else seems to want it.......fingers crossed....

ps....hopefully sometimes things go a persons way... :ohmy:

Guest Jamie

Jamie i'm bidding on a record that i have been after for an absolute age........and no one else seems to want it.......fingers crossed....

ps....hopefully sometimes things go a persons way... :ohmy:

link

:ohmy::D

By the way, you'll have to ask Mark to play 'Down And Out', I ain't got it, neither has Rich. Unless you bring yours and I'll give it a whirl :ohmy:

link

Now then my old mucker! Don't think I've got it on a 45, but is it on the ABC LP "I Still Love You"?? Got a feeling it might be - will have a nose tonight....

Given you/we normally start absorbing lager approximately 7 hours prior to the start of every 'niter, what time are you getting there tomorrow - 3ish??!! :ohmy::ohmy: