Couple Of Wants From Mark Bicknell

Mark Bicknell

Tried the first want a bit back on here with no luck so still looking for an authentic copy of Casanova Two - We Got To Keep On - Early Bird 49658 Demo or an Issue is cool and also on the look out for The Intros - Stop, Look And Listen - Jamie 1350 - If anyone can help please contact bicknellmark@aol.com or Tel 0161 330 6267.

Regards - Mark Bicknell.

Social source share

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 12
  • Views 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

The Intros always been a tough little bugger to track down. Used to play this out years and years ago and always got asked to sell it...in the end I did :unsure: If I see one Mark i'll give you a shout.

Must admit i didn't realise it was that tough, didn't massively want to sell mine either but i got made an offer on here a couple of years back that i couldn't refuse.

I remember someone on here telling me they'd just got a copy for £35 so i didn't think it'd be that difficult to get another copy.

Great tune, used to get some turntable action at TOS if i remember rightly.

Simon

Social source share

I had my Intros pinched a few years back so taken me a little time to get over that...lol would be nice to get one back?

Regards - Mark Bicknell.

What's the going rate nowadays Mark, i'd say anything from £35 - £100?

Doesn't appear to have ever had a steady going rate.

Simon

Social source share

Guest Kevin J

great tune the intros ... heard it this weekend in one of our residents sets. must say its not one ive thought about inna while but yes, quite good.

Social source share

What's the going rate nowadays Mark, i'd say anything from £35 - £100?

Doesn't appear to have ever had a steady going rate.

Simon

I wouldm say it's had a steady price of around £75 for good few years, sold mine for something like that back in the mid 90's. Anything less the buyer dropped lucky IMHO. Demands for this has been rising just lately and rightly so, taken a long time to have it's day.

Edited by chalky
Social source share

The Intros always been a tough little bugger to track down. Used to play this out years and years ago and always got asked to sell it...in the end I did :lol: If I see one Mark i'll give you a shout.

==========

fell in love with this 1st time i heard on a live wigan tape when Russ Winstanley played it...

got one soon after and will never part only cost £50 too..

also started spinning at the Nuneaton Coop this year...going down really well

will also look out for one mark..

regards

mark

Social source share

One down one to go have secured Intro's from a very old friend :wicked:

Regards and thanks.

Mark Bicknell.

Hi Mark,

I have a nice original promo of "We Got To Keep On" - it's my all-time favourite male duo recording. Out of curiosity, what do you want to pay for it? I do have it on CD as well............

Ian D

Social source share

Hi Mark,

I have a nice original promo of "We Got To Keep On" - it's my all-time favourite male duo recording. Out of curiosity, what do you want to pay for it? I do have it on CD as well............

Ian D

£50/60.00 for a Demo and a bit more £70/80.00 for a stocker as ever I could be way off here?

Regards - Mark Bicknell.

Social source share

Source Advert