South Durham Soul - Piercebridge

Guest THE BRIGADIER

Guest THE BRIGADIER

Free modern & x over soul night 6pm till 2am@ The George Hotel, Piercebridge on friday 28/12. For those that this night may apeal to and hav'nt been before, we are on the border of Norht Yorks / South Durham, just north of Scotch Corner. 4 miles from the A1.

Its over a year since i promoted this great venue and i'm doing one more in aid of just a good night really. No charge at the door, resident and guest dj's playing for fun.

Hotel rooms are available but get in quickly, especially if you fancy this night and are coming from a distance. The George Hotel No. 01325 374576

DJ'S Gaz Simon - Kev Kane - Ewan Renton - Cubo - Daz Carr - Pete Foster - Graham Dinsdale - Paul Harrison - Carlo - Harry SPECIAL GUEST

Tes Wright The Earl Of Doncaster Soul Night

More Details contact Harry 07878099394 Email harry.sdsoul@ntlworld.com

Edited by THE BRIGADIER
  • Replies 29
  • Views 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Free modern & x over soul night 6pm till 2am@ The George Hotel, Piercebridge on friday 28/12. For those that this night may apeal to and hav'nt been before, we are on the border of Norht Yorks / South Durham, just north of Scotch Corner. 4 miles from the A1.

Its over a since i promoted this great venue and i'm doing one more in aid of just a good night really. No charge at the door, resident and guest dj's playing for fun.

Hotel rooms are available but get in quickly, especially if you fancy this nightand are coming from a distance. The George Hotel No. 01325 374576

DJ'S Gaz Simon - Kev Kane - Ewan Renton - Cubo - Daz Carr - Pete Foster - Graham Dinsdale -

SPECIAL GUEST

See you there, Harry,looking forward to it :ohmy:

Kx

Its over a since i promoted this great venue and i'm doing one more in aid of just a good night really. No charge at the door, resident and guest dj's playing for fun.

Hotel rooms are available but get in quickly, especially if you fancy this nightand are coming from a distance. The George Hotel No. 01325 374576

DJ'S Gaz Simon - Kev Kane - Ewan Renton - Cubo - Daz Carr - Pete Foster - Graham Dinsdale -

SPECIAL GUEST

good luck with this harry,can't really fail with that line up,see you at middleton tomorrow

Mick

Back to basics eh Harry?

Should be a great night, big buzz on it already.

Looking forward immensly.

Do you know if the new owners are re-furbishing the place?

Gaz :no:

CANT WAIT FOR THIS NIGHT, PURE QUALITY LINE UP FROM THE NORTH EAST FINEST D.J.'S TEACHING ME A THING OR TWO + SPECIAL GUEST FROM 'THE EARL' CANT GO WRONG . WILL SEE YOU ALL THERE :unsure:

DID HARRY MENTION A FREE BAR? :lol:

MERRY CHRISTMAS :D

DAZ

CANT WAIT FOR THIS NIGHT, PURE QUALITY LINE UP FROM THE NORTH EAST FINEST D.J.'S TEACHING ME A THING OR TWO + SPECIAL GUEST FROM 'THE EARL' CANT GO WRONG . WILL SEE YOU ALL THERE :thumbsup:

DID HARRY MENTION A FREE BAR? :lol:

MERRY CHRISTMAS :huh:

DAZ

WHO'S UP FOR THIS THEN - WILL BE A CRACKER!

Guest THE BRIGADIER

ANYONE OUTSIDE OF THE SOUL CAPITAL NORTH EAST JOINING US FOR THIS NIGHT?

DAZ

One or two that have been intouch with myself, i know of mate.

:ohmy:

PS rooms are going.

One or two that have been intouch with myself, i know of mate.

wink.gif

PS rooms are going.

couldn't you have picked a better date Harry? Or did you plan it knowing full well that we'd be going elsewhere.....(on a pier in Wigan) :lol:

Hope tis a goodun :lol:

See you next year

Guest THE BRIGADIER

couldn't you have picked a better date Harry? Or did you plan it knowing full well that we'd be going elsewhere.....(on a pier in Wigan) :no:

Hope tis a goodun :lol:

See you next year

The Orwell is the northwest Kirsty, should be good night. This is the northeast, will be a good night and a bit of a party really.

The answer to the question, yes i new Wigan is on, the best nights we've had Piercebridge have matched any night in the country.... so people tell me :thumbup:

• 2 weeks later...

Its over a year since i promoted this great venue and i'm doing one more in aid of just a good night really. No charge at the door, resident and guest dj's playing for fun.

Hotel rooms are available but get in quickly, especially if you fancy this night and are coming from a distance. The George Hotel No. 01325 374576

DJ'S Gaz Simon - Kev Kane - Ewan Renton - Cubo - Daz Carr - Pete Foster - Graham Dinsdale - Paul Harrison - Carlo - Harry SPECIAL GUEST

this will be such a good night!who's going to be there? :D

Guest mark shepherd

have decided,

half way through a drunken night in Darlington,(with non soulies)

to slip quietly away, hail a cab and partake in the piercebridge festivities

hopefully avoiding pete fosters set whistling.gif

shep (dancing trousers tightly buckled)

Guest THE BRIGADIER

have decided,

half way through a drunken night in Darlington,(with non soulies)

to slip quietly away, hail a cab and partake in the piercebridge festivities

hopefully avoiding pete fosters set whistling.gif

shep (dancing trousers tightly buckled)

Anyone who's looking stop over for the night, The George Hotel 01325 374576, the room is booked under Harry's night, not a soul night, as some of the staff dont know what is happening..

Special rate £20 per person..

Harry

Harry good luck with the night. Unfortunatly prior arrangements mean we will missing this one as well typical timing clashes you know the score.Although I do hope you consider putting a few more on next year so we can plan ahead.

Adam

Anyone who's looking stop over for the night, The George Hotel 01325 374576, the room is booked under Harry's night, not a soul night, as some of the staff don't know what is happening..

Special rate £20 per person..

Harry

nothing new there harry,lol,have a great night on friday,seasons greetings to you and plum,speak soon

Mick

Guest SAFC-SOULBOY

Just a quick note of the times for tonights fun;

DJ TIMES

6 - 7 LITTLE HARRY & GRAHAM DINSDALE

7 - 7-30 DARREN CARR & PETE FOSTER

7-30 - 8 EWAN RENTON & CUBO

8 - 8-30 GAZ SIMON & KEV KANE

8-30 - 9 HARRY & CARLO

9 - 9-45 LITTLE HARRY & GRAHAM DINSDALE

9-45 - 10-30 DARREN CARR & PETE FOSTER

10-30 - 11-30 TEZ WRIGHT

11-30 - 12-15 EWAN RENTON & CUBO

12-15 - 1 GAZ SIMON & KEV KANE

1 - 1-45 HARRY & CARLO

1-45 TILL FINISH WILL PROBLY DESCEND INTO MAYHEM

FREEE ENTREEEsmile.gifsmile.gif

See you there folks!! wink.gif

Me & Him indoors should be there early doors, I've not been out for 2 weeks, so cant wait.

Kx

Hi Kirsty

Can,t wait myself, sat in, misreable weather outside, just sat in playing a few tunes, I,m sure there are plenty of other Soul Fans out there who could do with an alternative to the same old shite being wheeled out on the telly and stuffing there faces with quality street (only the jaw breaking toffee ones left anyway). I think I will alternatively listen to some great 70,s and Xover soul music and stuff my face with numerous bottles of Bud. Come on Soul Fans get your arses down to The George at Piercebridge. To borrow a phrase from H Melvin " Satisfaction Guaranteed"

Kev

Hi Kirsty

Can,t wait myself, sat in, misreable weather outside, just sat in playing a few tunes, I,m sure there are plenty of other Soul Fans out there who could do with an alternative to the same old shite being wheeled out on the telly and stuffing there faces with quality street (only the jaw breaking toffee ones left anyway). I think I will alternatively listen to some great 70,s and Xover soul music and stuff my face with numerous bottles of Bud. Come on Soul Fans get your arses down to The George at Piercebridge. To borrow a phrase from H Melvin " Satisfaction Guaranteed"

Kev

try not to miss me too much :thumbsup:

will maybe have a dance for you where I'm going...

have a good one fellas

Am sat in my pj's eating quality street as we speak, clock watching, couldnt even be bothered to get dressed, be glad if I dont ever see a turkey or mince pie again. Glad the weekend has arrived as the boredom was beginning to set in.

See you all later :thumbsup:

Kx

Source Advert