NEV

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 14
  • Views 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

I have only worked 2 saturdays all year and on both missed out on some top tuneage :D

bloody choon indeed, is it for sale Mark :P

Only went for a sh.., shave & shampoo and in 20 mins it was posted and sold :unsure: If your names on it and all that.

As the first line says................."If you should see me crying over you"

BH

Social source share

Only went for a sh.., shave & shampoo and in 20 mins it was posted and sold :( If your names on it and all that.

As the first line says................."If you should see me crying over you"

BH

and its for that very reasom Blake i dont do all 3 together anymore :unsure: shampoo only takes 5 seconds nowadays though :P

your right, if you names on it its on it, the bloody Mark Bicknall fella whoever he is keeps pippng me lately, you would of thought with all that time on his hands he could do something like a radio show :yes:

next time :D

Social source share

This record always brings a smile to my face face when I play it.

I was doing Luton record fair once, my son who I guess was probably 10 or 12 at the time used to load & unload the van to earn his pocket money. He'd just got my sales table set up & went for a walk around to see what was about. He then came running back to the table with a stone cold mint Caesars - Girl I Love you in his hand, sticks it on my player, just as the intro kicks in he mumbles 'that's the one'. he then legs it ! Two minutes later comes back & says 'that was ok for £6 weren't it dad?' Blimey, yes, can I have it ? 'No, but i'll go back & get you one, he's got another two !" :P

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert