All Fm (manchester) This Sunday 13 March

If anybodies interested and lives within the Manchester area Mick Howard and myself with be on Ian Obeng's Night Owl show on All fm 96.9fm this sunday 13 March. The show goes out every sunday 5-7 pm and hopefully we'll be guesting between 5-6. Should be fun.

derek

Not sure what the reception area is but it will probably be only within the M60.

Studio phone: 0161 248 6767.

• Replies 3
  • Views 799
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Look forward to hearing that m8,myself and mr Dyson did the show before xmas the shows resident dj geoff is the worst record cuer on the planet as you will know by now.Soultown resident dj Jayne Carter is this weeks guest so that should be worth listening to as well.Hope you manage to upload on to ss chalky had to put on for me and mr dyson,on account of us both being thick whistling.gif .

Hi Andy,nice speaking to you on saturday at sheridans,I'm the same as you mate regarding computer technology,leave it with derek and mike I think,know what you mean about the cue-ing up,but the guy who answered all the phone calls was pure class,somebody phoned in for a request and he described him as a very good northern soul fan WHAT!! priceless

cheers Mick