Johnny Mack

Jacqueline Jones

A frown upon my face - Just realized that I'm missing something special - anyone point me towards a vinyl solution ..................................... :rolleyes::thumbsup::ohmy::yes:

Cheers,

John

A frown upon my face - Just realized that I'm missing something special - anyone point me towards a vinyl solution ..................................... :thumbsup:   :ohmy:   :yes:   :D  

Cheers,

John

link

Record is on Loadstone 3953 and should set you back from around £70.

Excellent record; if you keep your eyes peeled I don't think you should have major trouble in finding one. Good luck. :rolleyes:

Brian

A frown upon my face - Just realized that I'm missing something special - anyone point me towards a vinyl solution ..................................... :thumbsup:   :ohmy:   :yes:   :D  

Cheers,

John

link

Hi,

i would also say it is around 70-75, but if you need it very urgent,John Manship has a copy for 85 :rolleyes:

Great, great record with a fantastic deep soul flip side,

Best,

Stefan

Thanks Brian & Stephan,

I'm out of touch with the prices of many 45's. For some reason this particular 45 has not passed through my sticky fingers over the years and whilst not rare, certainly falls into the "class" category. For those who know where I'm coming from, would have well qualified for inclusion in the last hour of the Mecca spins !

Thanks for the heads-up,

John

Comment now!

Comments are members only

Join Soul Source - Free & easy!

Sign in here.

Sign in now!

Related Soul Music Links