''without Boundaries'' Xmas Special - Dec 27th

S&m

The FINAL ''WITHOUT BOUNDARIES'' event - the 7TH ANNIVERSARY XMAS SPECIAL is set to take place on THURSDAY DECEMBER 27TH.

With a great night in prospect, tinged of course with sadness as it's 7 year run comes to an end. But what a night we have in store for you across TWO ROOMS with DJ's - COLIN CURTIS, SOUL SAM, MICK FARRER, STEVE GUARNORI, GARETH DONOVAN, NIKI GOLDING (celebrating her 40th), MARK HOUGHTON, FISH, COLIN BROWN, MARK RANDLE and percussion from the excellent GLENN WORTHINGTON keeping you entertained.

The place - THE COORS VISITOR CENTRE, Horninglow Street, Burton Upon Trent, Staffs, DE14 1YQ.

5.00pm - 1.00am - with admission £10 on the door. Arrive early for what is sure to be a very busy event - Xmas is always busy anyway, but with it being our final night ....

Thanks to ALL the dj's and literally 100's of people who have attended this event at the Bass Museum / Hardinge Arms over the 7 year duration - would love to see some of you there for the final night if you can make it, and of course if you've not been before - here's your LAST chance !! on what will be a truly memorable occassion.

Follow the brown tourist signs marked BASS MUSEUM OF BREWING / COORS VISITOR CENTRE from the A38 to guide you into the venue.

For those wishing to stay over, a few hotels and guest houses nearby include -

THE QUEENS HOTEL - 01283 523800

DELTER HOTEL - 01283 535115

EDGECOTE HOTEL - 01283 568966

HOLIDAY INN EXPRESS - 01283 504300

PRIMROSE BANK HOUSE - 01283 532569

Further info is available on - 0116 2375461 or email - markcoddington@btinternet.com

Edited by S&M
  • 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 15
  • Views 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Mark looking forward to this already. We gonna tear the roof off the sucka and go out in style? :lol:

Yup.......that's about the size of it Steve...........was talking to Sam last night............he's well up for spending some time in the Midlands over the Xmas break!! :D

Cheers,

Mark R

Been going through the tunes.............lots of Without Boundaries tunes pulled from a 7 year history, not forgetting some choice new bits.........the best of the old and the new, which is of course what we're all about.

Arrive early to avoid disappointment (THERE ARE NO ADVANCE TICKETS!) and to understand why this event truly deserves the name.........WITHOUT BOUNDARIES!!

Cheers,

Mark R

A night definitely not to be missed -

DJ TIMES -

MITCHELLS & BUTLERS SUITE - 80'S / 90'S - Y2K7 SOUL & SOULFUL DANCE -

5.00PM - 6.30PM - MARK RANDLE

6.30PM - 8.00PM - FISH

8.00PM - 9.30PM - MICK FARRER

9.30PM - 11.00PM - COLIN CURTIS

11.00PM - 1.00AM - FISH & MARK RANDLE - 7 YEARS OF 'WITHOUT BOUNDARIES' CLASSICS

+ percussion from GLENN WORTHINGTON

BREWERY TAP - 70'S / 80'S MODERN SOUL / CROSSOVER -

6.00PM - 7.30PM - COLIN BROWN

7.30PM - 8.30PM - MARK HOUGHTON

8.30PM - 9.30PM - STEVE GUARNORI

9.30PM - 11.00PM - SOUL SAM

11.00PM - 12.00AM - GARETH DONOVAN

12.00AM - 1.00AM - NIKI GOLDING

Happy Xmas to everyone.

Edited by S&M

Arrive early to avoid disappointment (THERE ARE NO ADVANCE TICKETS!) and to understand why this event truly deserves the name.........WITHOUT BOUNDARIES!!

Wow! :thumbup: - It's only when the DJ roster was posted up, that I realised how early this night started!

Had our heads in Christmas cheer, so I'm grateful to get the extra warning.

Car full coming from our way and lots more friends meeting us there

- It's sad to see this night finish, but no doubt it will be a great send-off party :thumbsup:

m

Due to being ill since 20th december , we have had to cancel hotel room - hubby nd son now ill as well, so today we'll be mostly at the doctors!!!! As they say, take the roof off...i'll be thinking of ya....

Due to being ill since 20th december , we have had to cancel hotel room - hubby and son now ill as well, so today we'll be mostly at the doctors!!!! As they say, take the roof off...i'll be thinking of ya....

Dear all

Mark, Mark Colin Sandy etc.....I would just like to say i'm sorry Sandi and i can't be with you for the final one, i had a long standing dj booking and it was only this week i realised it clashed.

I can tell you all that the Bass has been my favourite venue in recent times with an unsurpassable music policy and a great friendly crowd of knowlegable "good eggs"

All the best for today. hope to catch up with you all soon

Harpo n Sandi xxxxxxxxxxx

Source Advert