J's When Did You Stop Dante And Eddie Bishop Call Me Abc

soulwaxusa

Howdy! Two for sale before I throw them up on ebay. These are single copies so move fast if you are interested. For those who don't know me I'm a record dealer from the Bronx NYC (refrences on request). I can be reached directly at soulwaxusa at aol dot com. Free shipping on all discs listed! Discs will ship first class mail here and overseas (first class overseas goes via air mail) All records are originals (no boots or repros!) unless otherwise noted. Standard US grading is used ... M, VG, G with pluses and minuses used. I do not use E as is common with UK grading. A VG++ record is very clean. Paypal only unless I personally know you. Message me or email directly for availability. Due to the high number of Soul Source members who have not completed their purchases I must insist that payment by Paypal is made within 48 hours (unless I know you) of a held disc. Please do not ask me to hold a disc unless you plan on buying it. It is not fair to other members and is a waste of time! Thanks! Cheers! Barry

**J's When Did You Stop Dante great Modern disc and rare... a copy just sold for $534 on ebay! Here's a clip of the actual disc... whydidyoustop.mp3 Disc is M- with slight shredding of the paper around the center hole. Buy @$450

Eddie Bishop Call Me ABC demo A side is M- while the flip is VG++ Promo stamp on label along with 2 X's and the time on the label. Great copy! Buy @ $175

Edited by soulwaxusa
Social source share

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 0
  • Views 798
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source