What Do You Think Of This Guys 'n Gals?

Guest Trevski

Guest Trevski

I have had this in my box for sometime, think it will get a spin at the Wilton next week, what do you think? Tempo wise, and structuraly, I recon its very similar in style to 'Wash and wear love",

but at a fraction of the price! What a cracking label too :rolleyes::thumbsup:

Ps Just like to mention that Jo originaly brought this to my attention, and got the first copy in the box!

Edited by Trevski
Social source share

• Replies 19
  • Views 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

I have had this in my box foe sometime, think it will get a spin at the Wilton next week, what do you think?  Tempo wise, and structuraly, I recon its very similar in style to 'Wash and wear love",

but at a fraction of the price! What a cracking label too :thumbsup:   :yes:

link

Hi trevski,is it not funny?how you dont what youve lost/stolen?,till you see em`on soulsource! :D ,great tune what used to be in me playbox,not this one trevski :ohmy: ,knowing me like i do proberly sold it?,by the way trevski/soulsourcers do you know anything about this record?,Ron & Candy;lovely weekend:inner city records.this will deffo`being played next Cleggy!,got this of the nice nomorefatbirds in a deal?,this is brill get it! crossover heaven! :rolleyes: .yours Ken.

Edited by kenneth aitchison
Social source share

Guest Johnny One Trout

by the way chalkie/soulsourcers do you know anything about this record?,Ron & Candy;lovely weekend:inner city records.this will deffo`being played next Cleggy!,got this of the nice nomorefatbirds in a deal?,this is brill get it! crossover heaven! :rolleyes: .yours Ken.

link

Yep a great £20 er we played it at Fleetwood last year great record :thumbsup:

John

Social source share

Yep a great £20 er we played it at Fleetwood last year great record  :thumbsup:

John

link

Should be about £100,the monday after cleethorpes :ohmy: ,even for this G- thing! :rolleyes: .yours Ken

Edited by kenneth aitchison
Social source share

I have had this in my box for sometime, think it will get a spin at the Wilton next week, what do you think?  Tempo wise, and structuraly, I recon its very similar in style to 'Wash and wear love",

but at a fraction of the price! What a cracking label too :rolleyes:   :ohmy:

link

:thumbsup: Trevski.... agree with you on the Lynn Vernado "sound" :yes: ....

Social source share

I have had this in my box for sometime, think it will get a spin at the Wilton next week, what do you think?  Tempo wise, and structuraly, I recon its very similar in style to 'Wash and wear love",

but at a fraction of the price! What a cracking label too :rolleyes:   :thumbsup:

link

Superb tune Trevor, new to me too. Well worth a spin.

Cheers

Jock

Social source share

Guest Trevski

I think Patti Hamilton is the same Patti as "Patti and the Lovelites" who recorded a version of 'Love bandit' on cottilion. furthermore, I suspect that Patti Hamilton is also Kenya Collins , as vocaly, listening to the two versions they are very similar.

Glad to hear many of you like the tune! :thumbsup:

Edited by Trevski
Social source share

Guest martyn

I think Patti Hamilton is the same Patti as "Patti and the Lovelites" who recorded a version of 'Love bandit' on cottilion. furthermore, I suspect that Patti Hamilton is also Kenya Collins , as vocaly, listening to the two versions they are very similar.

Glad to hear many of you like the tune! :wicked:

link

Don't know about that ,look at Patti's photo on my consience & Kenya's photo on Love Bandit.Look like different ladies to me(?)..............As I said on an earlier thread ,one of them looks like a female James Brown :thumbsup:

Social source share

Guest Tommy

Fantastic record! Brought a copy the other week... can't stop playing it wink.gif

I have had this in my box for sometime, think it will get a spin at the Wilton next week, what do you think? Tempo wise, and structuraly, I recon its very similar in style to 'Wash and wear love",

but at a fraction of the price! What a cracking label too :thumbsup::wicked:

Social source share

Glad to hear many of you like the tune! :thumbsup:

link

You're right Trevski, Patti Hamilton is Patti from the Lovelites. Decent record, all being well will be at the Wilton to listen to it and others from you.

Social source share

but at a fraction of the price! What a cracking label too :thumbsup:   :wicked:

Ps Just like to mention that Jo originaly brought this to my attention, and got the first copy in the box!

link

Excellent thanks for sharing

lorraine

Social source share

Guest Trevski

:wicked:   :wicked:   laugh.gif

I believe trevski gets all his info and inspiration from his missus who is the real brains behind his music (or so she told me at the holgate york last night)

:thumbsup:

link

Damn!!! caught out at last!!! :wicked:

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!