Herby's 10th Anniversary Charity Alldayer Sat 26th Jan

debc

HERBY'S 10TH ANNIVERSARY CHARITY ALLDAYER

SATURDAY 26TH JANUARY 2008

@THE AVENUE, GREAVES AVENUE, FAILSWORTH, MANCHESTER

M35 0NA

2PM - MIDNIGHT

DOOR TAX £5.00 plus keep your ticket and produce it on the door at Middleton and you get in Midd for only £7(thanks Andy!)

2 ROOMS

MAIN ROOM: QUALITY NORTHERN SOUL ATB

FRONT ROOM: SOUL, SKA, SIXTIES, R,N,B, INDIE, PUNK, ALTERNATIVE & EVERYTHING IN-BETWEEN!!

DJ'S, CARL AND MARIA WILLINGHAM,

MARK BICKNELL

NIK SKEAT

MIKE WARBURTON

STU CHEETHAM

ALBERT 'JOCK' HERON

BAZ

MIKE LEICESTER

CHRIS THACKWELL

DEB C

KAISER

PLUS MORE!!!!

FOOD AVAILABLE, REASONABLE BAR PRICES, PARKING

FOOD AVAILABLE,

RAFFLES, SILENT AUCTIONS ETC

ALL MONIES RAISED TO GO TO

B.A.S.I.C BRAIN AND SPINAL INJURY CENTER

& MANCHESTER HAZARDS CENTRE

For more information phone DEB-07984421865 email kaiserette@hotmail.com

Children under 16 are allowed enrty until 7.30pm

For maps, tickets, hotel info please contact Deb

post-8561-1195733131_thumb.jpg

post-8561-1195733189_thumb.jpg

Edited by debc
  • Replies 43
  • Views 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

Guest lagerlout

this looks a certain must go event with the looks of the line up

and for a good cause too.

count me and jules in,will be just nice before we go on our hols

got a set of decks for your raffle if you want them. late 70s/80s type,

built in amp and mixer and in a case,

this looks a certain must go event with the looks of the line up

and for a good cause too.

count me and jules in,will be just nice before we go on our hols

got a set of decks for your raffle if you want them. late 70s/80s type,

built in amp and mixer and in a case,

Thanks Pete,as you know, any help to raise a bit of money for a worthy cause is much appreciated thumbup.gif . If ur definitely coming and need a hotel, let me know. Am gonna try and wangle a discount at the travel inn just up the road!

Thanks again

Deb

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

First of all would like to give our apologies to any events we clash with. also A MASSIVE THANKS to Andy McCabe who has donated two niter tickets for our raffle :lol: ! ALSO WHOEVER COMES TO OUR DAYER AND SAVES THEIR TICKET, PRODUCE IT ON THE DOOR AT MIDDLETON AND YOU WILL GET IN FOR SEVEN POUNDS!!!!! tHANKS AGAIN TO ANDY MCCABE! TOP MAN :lol:

Deb

First of all would like to give our apologies to any events we clash with. also A MASSIVE THANKS to Andy McCabe who has donated two niter tickets for our raffle :lol: ! ALSO WHOEVER COMES TO OUR DAYER AND SAVES THEIR TICKET, PRODUCE IT ON THE DOOR AT MIDDLETON AND YOU WILL GET IN FOR SEVEN POUNDS!!!!! tHANKS AGAIN TO ANDY MCCABE! TOP MAN :lol:

Deb

TRY N GET OVER DEB ! IF YA DOWN FRIDAY I'LL DIG OUT SOME 45s FOR THE RAFFLE , GOT A HOUSE-FULL SO WILL BE ON TEA DUTY I RECKON ALL WEEKEND (believe that YOU'LL believe anything whistling.gif ) GOOD LUCK !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CHRIS :lol:

Guest lagerlout

hi debs

just bumping this event up a bit as its getting near and

think as its for a worthy cause im sure it will get its support.

The old type decks i was putting in the raffle, im afraid there,s bad

news on that front. dug them out of the garage plugged them in and as they

say in germany..( der fukced teknic) they dont work.

so as a alternative im donating a limited edition (so im told) of a northern soul

dancer painting/print...

pete/jules

TRY N GET OVER DEB ! IF YA DOWN FRIDAY I'LL DIG OUT SOME 45s FOR THE RAFFLE , GOT A HOUSE-FULL SO WILL BE ON TEA DUTY I RECKON ALL WEEKEND (believe that YOU'LL believe anything :D ) GOOD LUCK !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CHRIS thumbsup.gif

Hi Chris, Gonna def come on Friday, will be great to see y'all again. Its gonna be a somper of a weekend....I cant wait!!

Deb

hi debs

just bumping this event up a bit as its getting near and

think as its for a worthy cause im sure it will get its support.

The old type decks i was putting in the raffle, im afraid there,s bad

news on that front. dug them out of the garage plugged them in and as they

say in germany..( der fukced teknic) they dont work.

so as a alternative im donating a limited edition (so im told) of a northern soul

dancer painting/print...

pete/jules

Hi Pete n Jules!!

Dont worry about the raffle, just bring yerselves down and party! Theres a 'taste of honey' on the Friday night before ours so why not make a weekend of it and come there too!! Get digs for the night, dayer on Sat then MIddleton allnighter yes.gif:D then away on yer hols to recover!! heh heh go on you know ya want to!!!!

Deb

Hiya Deb

We're making a weekend of it.

We were coming up to Salford and landing ourselves on Chris & Carlos' great hospitality.

Now we've found something to do in the daytime, much better idea than shopping in Madchester... :D

MMMMMmmmm shopping in Manchester.....shoes....bags....clothes :thumbsup: Get up early and do both :D shopping till 2pm then alldayer....then allniter... wacko.gif

I cant wait!!!

Deb

Guest clanger v2

Depending on arrival time, I might be able to pop into this and bring a few from London with me......looks like the perfect warm up to Middleton :thumbsup:

Early... :thumbsup: ...don't do get up early.

The only early I know is coming home from all-niters... :lol:

:)laugh.giflaugh.gif pity taste of honey isn't a niter.... you could have gone straight to the shops when ya came out! Think I better go and and buy some pro plus....gonna need it :lol:

Deb

Right! got the dj Times sorted, unfortunately Mark Bicknell has had to pull out due to personal reasons.

MAIN ROOM

2.00pm - 3.00pm BIG SHED

3.00pm - 4.00pm COL

4.00pm - 5.00pm DEB C

5.00pm - 6.00pm DAVE FLINT

6.00pm - 7.00pm KILLA

7.00pm - 8.00pm CARL N MARIA W

8.00pm - 9.00pm STU CHEETHAM

9.00pm - 10.00pm RONNIE HANLEY

10.00pm - 11.00pm MIKE LEICESTER

11.00pm - 12.00pm CHRIS THACKWELL

FRONT ROOM

2.00PM - 4.00PM NIK SKEAT

4.00PM - 5.00PM MYSTERY GUEST :thumbsup:

5.00PM - 6.00PM BAZ

6.00PM - 7.00PM KAISER

7.00PM - 8.00PM MIKE WARBURTON

8.00PM - 9.00PM MARTIN THE MOD

9.00PM - 10.00PM ALBERT 'JOCK' HERON

10.00PM - 11.00PM TIM S

11.00PM - 12.00PM BAZ

Edited by debc

Right! got the dj Times sorted, unfortunately Mark Bicknell has had to pull out due to personal reasons.

MAIN ROOM

2.00pm - 2.30pm BIG SHED

2.30pm - 3.00pm COOKIE

3.00pm - 4.00pm CHLOE

4.00pm - 5.00pm DEB N COL

5.00pm - 6.00pm DAVE FLINT

6.00pm - 7.00pm KILLA

7.00pm - 8.00pm CARL N MARIA W

8.00pm - 9.00pm STU CHEETHAM

9.00pm - 10.00pm RONNIE HANLEY

10.00pm - 11.00pm MIKE LEICESTER

11.00pm - 12.00pm CHRIS THACKWELL

FRONT ROOM

2.00PM - 4.00PM NIK SKEAT

4.00PM - 6.00PM BAZ

6.00PM - 7.00PM KAISER

7.00PM - 8.00PM MIKE WARBURTON

8.00PM - 9.00PM MARK

9.00PM - 10.00PM ALBERT 'JOCK' HERON

10.00PM - 11.00PM TIM S

11.00PM - 12.00PM BAZ

Hi Deb, personal reasons lol sounds like a domestic far from it, best I explain I can't make it due to family commitments nothing more, I trust the package turned up with the raffle stuff? just to add really sorry I can't make it and I trust you will have a brilliant day and raise a ton of monet for the charity.

Regards - Mark Bicknell.

Guest Mrs Simsy

Really looking forward to this. As has already been mentioned it will be the perfect warm up to Middleton. The Rugby girls will be there! :thumbsup:

Is for such a great cause aswell...will be bringing my pennies for raffle tickets... :P

Hi Deb, personal reasons lol sounds like a domestic far from it, best I explain I can't make it due to family commitments nothing more, I trust the package turned up with the raffle stuff? just to add really sorry I can't make it and I trust you will have a brilliant day and raise a ton of monet for the charity.

Regards - Mark Bicknell.

Sorry Mark, didn't mean to make it sound serious :) ! Yep got the package, thanks. Can I ask who donated them? I'm trying to compile a list of donators(?) so I can give them a bit of a mention on the night.

Gettin a bit nervous about the whole thing now :lol: Just hope people come and have a good time, and any money raised is a bonus!

Deb

Deb, See ya if I can sneak out laugh.gif

Where was you Saturday????

I was crap BTW :)

Tony

Hi Tony!

I went to the Greatstone and put some flyers out. We did mean to come back to the Polish but the tunes being played by Mr Manship were sooooo good, we ended up stayin and havin a really good night!

I'm sure you weren't crap :lol: . I was crap when I did Heywood..... was waiting for the bottles of talc to be thrown at me :(

Deb

Really looking forward to this. As has already been mentioned it will be the perfect warm up to Middleton. The Rugby girls will be there! :lol:

Is for such a great cause aswell...will be bringing my pennies for raffle tickets... :(

Gettin a bit nervous now :) Not got as many raffle prizes as we'd hoped but hey, never mind! Got some namecards to go round with CASH prizes......! Food, beer, soul what more can ye want laugh.gif !!

Deb

Guest Mrs Simsy

Gettin a bit nervous now :lol: Not got as many raffle prizes as we'd hoped but hey, never mind! Got some namecards to go round with CASH prizes......! Food, beer, soul what more can ye want :) !!

Deb

It'll be a fab night! Food, beer & soul...ticks all my boxes! biggrin.gif

Sorry Mark, didn't mean to make it sound serious :lol: ! Yep got the package, thanks. Can I ask who donated them? I'm trying to compile a list of donators(?) so I can give them a bit of a mention on the night.

Gettin a bit nervous about the whole thing now :D Just hope people come and have a good time, and any money raised is a bonus!

Deb

Hi Deb, yes the CD's and 45's were donated by Rob Moss of Hayley Records, from Coventry, perhaps you could split the records and CD's and make two prizes up, did you manage to contact Dave Moore? again sorry I can't make it, have a brilliant day and enjoy yourself lady!

Regards - Mark Bicknell.

Hi Deb, yes the CD's and 45's were donated by Rob Moss of Hayley Records, from Coventry, perhaps you could split the records and CD's and make two prizes up, did you manage to contact Dave Moore? again sorry I can't make it, have a brilliant day and enjoy yourself lady!

Regards - Mark Bicknell.

Don't know Dave Moore? Or how to get hold of him, thats why I asked if you could pass on my address to him.

Deb

Don't know Dave Moore? Or how to get hold of him, thats why I asked if you could pass on my address to him.

Deb

I did forward your address to him as I said I would, he does come on here from time to time, I'm sure he will honour the donation of a set of mags I'll send him a quick email for you ok.

Regards - Mark Bicknell.

I did forward your address to him as I said I would, he does come on here from time to time, I'm sure he will honour the donation of a set of mags I'll send him a quick email for you ok.

Regards - Mark Bicknell.

No worries Mark, if he's got a head like mine he probably forgot :lol::D

Deb

:g: ...That'll be a cheap one, I drink water, although I am partial to a milky coffee when I really push the boat out... :D

I have to keep sober to babysit Ganche & Rugbysoulgirl when they are on a mission...

:lol::lol::lol: We're doin tea and coffee I think huh.gif ! Several milky coffees it is then!

Deb

Guest Mrs Simsy

:g: ...That'll be a cheap one, I drink water, although I am partial to a milky coffee when I really push the boat out... :D

I have to keep sober to babysit Ganche & Rugbysoulgirl when they are on a mission...

:lol::lol::lol:

Ganche & i are demure, well behaved ladies.... whistling.gif:lol:

Guest ScooterNik

CDs packed (he he he....joys of not being restricted to playing just northern!), box of oil in the boot for the raffle, 10 year old child wanting to play at being a DJ.

Have I missed anything?

See you there about 1.30. Wish I could stop on but shy tappens etc.

Source Advert