Anyone Know Anything About This Off Anglos List?

Pete S

• Replies 3
  • Views 891
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

As per telephone call Pete The One on Anglos is Midtempo on one sie and slightly uptempo on the other but a bit messy although it was heard over the phone when I heard it.

Allison and Calvin Turner mainly did Funk records which are expensive £500 - £750

The one you have bought is actually for the other side - What is this - Uptempo Magic IMO nearly in the same league as Fortson & Scott.(but thats my personal opinion) I recently got a mint copy. Value not sure but the person I got it from was expecting more that I bought it for (i think they were expecting $500 for it)

The track is Short - Just on 2mins I think and is one of the best Duo vocal records I heard for along time

Luckily the one you have bought the VG+ side is -what is this

If a big DJ got behind this it could be a monster and I know this has been said before but I genuinely believe this could be.

Sorry dont have facility to upload sounds but if anyone wants to hear it they can phone me .

Pete I will ring you tonight to play it to you.

Social source share

I saw this on Tim Brown's list on MOnday so did a search on Ebay and found one, won it (sorry Steve) but still have no idea what it is, if it's any good etc, so has anyone heard it?

allison & calvin turner

EVERY TIME I'M NEAR YOU

Lulu 1001

M-

£750

Sorry for my original post (I'm editing this now), I misread that one. That one is the rare one that was never released due to bad fidelity so it is rare. The one you won has a nice midtempo sweet side "it's over between us". The valuable turner brothers are the "let's go fishing", the ultra rare one that was never released due to bad fidelity I think it's "everytime I'm near you", the calvin turner and bad news, and their ultra-rare one on calcomo (it's funk).

Edited by boba
Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!