Plinston 'little O'

Little O... what's going on here then...

I know i'm djing next week/this week at Plinston.. but I never took any notice of the date.. well I might of but I forgot.. How come we are on a Saturday night then?

While i'm on the subject, any one going?

Boots you coming?

Dr Pickles?

Pipkin?

Anyone?

I just spoke to Em and think we are going to use it as a warm up for Stoke as it's right on the M1....

(I bought a couple of new tracks on Ebay... hope they turn up)

• Replies 27
  • Views 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Little O... what's going on here then...

I know i'm djing next week/this week at Plinston.. but I never took any notice of the date.. well I might of but I forgot.. How come we are on a Saturday night then?

While i'm on the subject, any one going?

Boots you coming?

Dr Pickles?

Pipkin?

Anyone?

I just spoke to Em and think we are going to use it as a warm up for Stoke as it's right on the M1....

(I bought a couple of new tracks on Ebay... hope they turn up)

link

hi mischief

ill chat to soulsmith

is cecil from bromley going

chris has kids this weekend

ill call u in the week

Cheers Pipkin.. speak in the week how was toddys do last night

link

it was ok

lots of ppl but music not as good as usual.djs going from one extreme to the other

one oldie the a moden track then crossover

no real continuity

left at 11.45 to get our customary kebab

lol

chat soon

:thumbsup: I am so embarassed for you Mischief, or as I shall refer to you as from now on, Mr Deaf T**t!!!! whistling.gif The date is a Saturday, as I told you, because it's the only free date in March outside of being on the Prest' weekender. You, Gary Belcher and Gavin Page are all guesting so can we try and remember to put it in our diary otherwise you'll be turning up when the Abba tribute band is on...come to think of it you'd rather like that :thumbsup: Looking forward to seeing as many of you as possible on the night to see if Mr D.T shows up :thumbsup: Edited by TheBigO
Guest Dr Pickles

Just reading about Plinston being on the Saturday for the 19th. :thumbsup:

Sorry, Mischief but I'm Stoke bound that night.

Bit embarrassing I know being El Presidente of your fan club.

EL%20PRESIDENTE.jpg

You know me I'll be banging on the door at 9.00pm which will mean leaving our beloved Hemel at 6.30pm. So no warm up.

_1931691_breadoor150.jpg

Hope you have a blinding set. Would be good to see you both up north for afters (it's only and hour away).

Got the Baileys ready for inevitable wind down if you fancy dropping in on the way home.

baileys-unit.jpg

Cheers

Doc

Dr Pickles... No worries, enjoy stoke I understand :D ... support your local do and all that, otherwise they may shut there doors and you will have no where to go :thumbsup: ... Especialy do's in the South that need your support :D .. I'm sure you would be missed just as much at Stoke if you never went there :thumbsup: ...

I AM ONLY JOKING... Please don't start pming me and moaning..

:D:D:D

Dr Pickles is there any need for wanker.gif I think that was going a bit to far... but then you know all about that................Plinston round the corner........ Stoke Miles away.... :D

Whens your next do May the? :thumbsup: I'm sure myself and Emma will be there, didn't Neil go to the last ones? :thumbsup:

Guest Dr Pickles

Mr M.

Our next night in sunny Herts will be May 7th at the marvellous Hemel Football club. Please see the events calendar for pics and details.

It would be an honour to see you and your better half there again.

Anyway, back to the blatant plug to keep the Plinston thread at the top.

I would defiantly be going to Plinston if the tickets for Stoke had not appeared on my door mat.

I'm sure the Big O would not think I'm going to Stoke just because he did not make it to our night, as you appear to suggest :thumbsup: . I'm also confident that Mr O, his lovely wife, boots, Jen, Laney and all the other Plinston regulars will be at the next one.

I know you will all have a great night :dance:

PS I think you dropped something

Wooden_Spoon.jpg

Doc :yes:

Edited by Dr Pickles

I would reply to your messages Pickles but the tears in my eyes and the pain in my heart caused by your obvious betrayal by going to Stoke, akin to finding out your missus is seeing another man!!, has meant I can't think straight :-) I'm off to see a shrink and have booked a place on Trisha, so be sure your free next Wednesay morning :-)))))

If Trish was Prime minister.. we wouldn't have any problems in this country!!!!!! she can solve most peoples problems in 1/2 hour....

she could set aside 2 days for the NHS.

a week for British rail.

a month for unemployment.

6 months for the hurt and pain that your mate, your buddy, your good friend went to Stoke, and just left you, with no support.

Guest Dr Pickles

My missus is seeing another man!!!!!!!

baby_crying_closeup.jpg

My god I'm devastated.

I also now have a spare ticket for Stoke if anyone would like to experience the delights of the north.

Yes you did miss our last do and you will be answering to Reg.

mini-me-1.jpg

Doc

Edited by Dr Pickles
Guest Dr Pickles

Mr M

This can be easily explained:

This photo was taken at our last do just after my set. A very nice lady had been expressing her thanks for my choice of records when her earring got stuck in my flies. Turning away, I tried to remove the earring only to have it shoot off to my left. You can see in the picture, where the DJ on after me has just found the earring on the turn table before putting on his next record. :thumbsup:

Guest Dr Pickles

What a coincidence, that was the lady with the nice earrings.

I was lucky not to get a nasty burn off that cigarette.

Now sod off and do some bloody work. :Fck_off_by_nulltarget:

Edited by Dr Pickles
Guest Dr Pickles

Boots

It was the bigger boys, they made me do it.

Sorry to hear your head feels a bit BlowUp.gif

and that really is a top avatar.clapping.gif

Hope to see you soon.

Doc

x

Edited by Dr Pickles
Guest Dr Pickles

Mischief

You are full of it.

You're a big man behind that keyboard but Boots would eat you alive if you said that to her face.

I'm glad I'm going to be in Stoke on Saturday. I won't be able to hear the screams as she puts you over her knee and gives you a sound thrashing.

Spanking.jpg

Doc

Guest Dr Pickles

It cost me a lot of money to get that.

I think the glasses and wig really suit you.

Young Sebastian looks like he's having a whale of a time.

Hope you all have a fantastic time at Plinston.

Doc