Eastbourne

Went to Eastbourne's South Coast Soul Club for the first time last night and had a great night. Thanks to Stu, Steve C + Sean Chapman the music was quality from start to finish. The venue, Eastbourne's Town Hall is spectacular - a huge wooden dance floor along with a top-notch sound system.

Thoroughly recommended for travelling support. :thumbsup:

• Replies 5
  • Views 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Went to Eastbourne's South Coast Soul Club for the first time last night and had a great night. Thanks to Stu, Steve C + Sean Chapman the music was quality from start to finish. The venue, Eastbourne's Town Hall is spectacular - a huge wooden dance floor along with a top-notch sound system.

Thoroughly recommended for travelling support.  :thumbsup:

link

Hello Steve,

I second the above, I have been to most of the Eastbourne soul nights, great venue, nice friendly people, brilliant music what more could you ask for?

Linda

PS Great for me I only live 10 miles away........... :wicked:

Edited by Chaoswomanuk

Guest andrew bin

Thoroughly recommended for travelling support.  :thumbsup:

link

we also had a top night fantastic venue great sounds and friendly people :thumbsup::thumbsup: (although the kebbabs weren't up to much on our wy home :ohmy: ) well done Stu well worth the journey from South Wales see you soon, also met and had a nice chat with ss member (Soul Source that is and not Schutz Staffeinel) :lol: Chaoswomanuk :thumbsup: (think some one must have spiled my Larger with alcohol again whistling.gif )

...........Andrew :thumbsup:

.............Andrew

top night and great venue, be carefull of strangers picking u up from keebab houses and taking u home, then filling you with lager.............SWEET!! whistling.gif

Guest vespastu

Thank you all for your kind words :rolleyes: Although we only had 63 in on the night for me this was the best one so far. we have another one booked at the town hall for July which may well be our last one at this venue as the overheads are to high so if you havn't been to this superb venue this may be your last chance :yes: We are not giving up and have found a smaller venue with a great dance floor that we will be putting on at the end of May :rolleyes: We will decide where we go after these 2 do's.

Thanks again for your support :thumbsup: STU.

P.s There are some good kebab shops in Eastbourne Matt, unfortunately the one you went to has alsations hanging out the back blush.gif

www.southcoastsoulclub.co.uk