Tommaso

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 14
  • Views 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Yes I saw it (and that's why I remembered how good it is), but Liam didn't answer to my PM so I guess it was sold..

remember buying this and the soul notes "how long will it last" off rod shard's stall in afflecks £5 each,that was a few years ago,but can't see where the current price is coming from,must be loads of copies out there :unsure:

Social source share

remember buying this and the soul notes "how long will it last" off rod shard's stall in afflecks £5 each,that was a few years ago,but can't see where the current price is coming from,must be loads of copies out there :rolleyes:

it was played at the Mecca as a new release apparently! the multicoloured I would have thought should be about £40-£60. Red and White harder and seen listed at around £150.

Edited by chalky
Social source share

it was played at the Mecca as a new release apparently! the multicoloured I would have thought should be about £40-£60. Red and White harder and seen listed at around £150.

Hi Chalky

seems the multi-coloured is going for more than that at moment on ebay.upwards of £70!

Think this choon is enjoying a bit of a revival just now.

Cheapest one ive seen was sold by Pete Smith a few weeks back on here for £60

great record all the same :lol:

Social source share

Hi Chalky

seems the multi-coloured is going for more than that at moment on ebay.upwards of £70!

Think this choon is enjoying a bit of a revival just now.

Cheapest one ive seen was sold by Pete Smith a few weeks back on here for £60

great record all the same :lol:

Revival, it's being hammered, seem to hear it all over these days!!! Dunno why anyone would pay upwards £70m for the multicoloured issue!! Had the chance of one at £40 not so long ago.

Edited by chalky
Social source share

Revival, it's being hammered, seem to hear it all over these days!!! Dunno why anyone would pay upwards £70m for the multicoloured issue!! Had the chance of one at £40 not so long ago.

Ok Chalky

maybe something to do with the circles you move in,that allows you to be in the priveledged position to turn down good records at decent prices. :lol:

Next time someone offers you similair deals ,any chance you can pass em over to me before you say no :lol:

nev :lol:

P.s via pm please :lol:

Social source share

Ok Chalky

maybe something to do with the circles you move in,that allows you to be in the priveledged position to turn down good records at decent prices. :yes:

Next time someone offers you similair deals ,any chance you can pass em over to me before you say no :lol:

nev :lol:

P.s via pm please :lol:

priviliged me? no different to anyone else, still have to look for 'em!! seen a few between the price I said, £40-£60 in last few months and didn't think it was selling for that much more at the time anyway. still don't think it's worth anymore than that to be honest for the multicoloured issue. If I see one at £40 again, I'll buy it and sell it for £70 :lol::no::P

Edited by chalky
Social source share

priviliged me? no different to anyone else, still have to look for 'em!! seen a few between the price I said, £40-£60 in last few months and didn't think it was selling for that much more at the time anyway. still don't think it's worth anymore than that to be honest for the multicoloured issue. If I see one at £40 again, I'll buy it and sell it for £70 :D:D:D

Ive got one for sale £80 :D:D

Social source share

Source Advert