A Few Offered Here Before Ebay

Dave Rimmer

Thought I'd offer them on here to Soul Source members for 24 hours before they go onto Evil Bay. On the basis that these records have all been played, none are graded at Mint, although all are near mint and have no obvious defects either to labels or sound except where noted.

1. Jeff Perry - Love Don't Come No Stronger (Stereo) / (Mono) - Arista Demo - £35.00

Vinyl near mint condition, very slight label damage on the stereo side where the label caught the edge of the sleeve and lifted slightly. In demand for many years, but that demand has incerased over the last year or so.

2. J J Barnes - Won't You Let Me Know / My Love Came Tumbling Down - Rich - £30.00

A great double sider from the early days in Detroit

3. Geraldine Latham - Lazy Lover / Mr Fix It - Winner 7-11 WD - £30.00

Has always been around, but not really had it's day yet.

4. Joe Matthews - You Better Mend Your ways / Sorry Ain't Good Enough - Thelma - £45.00

Another great Detroit double sider that you don't see that often these days.

5. Robert Parker - I Caught You In A Lie / Holdin' Out - Nola - £35.00

Awesome New Orleans Beat Ballad that everyone should know, but when did you last see one for sale. SOLD

6. The Fantastic Four - Live Up To What She Thinks / Girl Have Pity - Ric-Tic - £50.00

Surprisingly hard single to pick up, the last of the red Ric-Tic labels.

7. The Falcons - I'm A Fool I Must Love You / Fool Fool Fool - Big Wheel - £60.00

Superb vocal harmonies from one of the best groups around.

Contact me OFF LIST by clicking Here >>> daverimmer1@btinternet.com. First come, first served.

P & P charged at cost. Payment accepted via cash or Cheque. No Paypal on these I'm afraid.

Edited by Dave Rimmer
Social source share

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 5
  • Views 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Thought I'd offer them on here to Soul Source members for 24 hours before they go onto Evil Bay. On the basis that these records have all been played, none are graded at Mint, although all are near mint and have no obvious defects either to labels or sound except where noted.

1. Jeff Perry - Love Don't Come No Stronger (Stereo) / (Mono) - Arista Demo - £35.00

Vinyl near mint condition, very slight label damage on the stereo side where the label caught the edge of the sleeve and lifted slightly. In demand for many years, but that demand has incerased over the last year or so.

2. J J Barnes - Won't You Let Me Know / My Love Came Tumbling Down - Rich - £30.00

A great double sider from the early days in Detroit

3. Geraldine Latham - Lazy Lover / Mr Fix It - Winner 7-11 WD - £30.00

Has always been around, but not really had it's day yet.

4. Joe Matthews - You Better Mend Your ways / Sorry Ain't Good Enough - Thelma - £45.00

Another great Detroit double sider that you don't see that often these days.

5. Robert Parker - I Caught You In A Lie / Holdin' Out - Nola - £35.00

Awesome New Orleans Beat Ballad that everyone should know, but when did you last see one for sale. SOLD

6. The Fantastic Four - Live Up To What She Thinks / Girl Have Pity - Ric-Tic - £50.00

Surprisingly hard single to pick up, the last of the red Ric-Tic labels.

7. The Falcons - I'm A Fool I Must Love You / Fool Fool Fool - Big Wheel - £60.00

Superb vocal harmonies from one of the best groups around.

Contact me OFF LIST by clicking Here >>> daverimmer1@btinternet.com. First come, first served.

P & P charged at cost. Payment accepted via cash or Cheque. No Paypal on these I'm afraid.

link

Last chance on these before they go on Ebay

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert