Wanted One Event Without Website

Mike

looking at demo-ing one of many ways blogs can be of use for all members out there

Way looking at demo-ing is how can be usefull for a event that hasnt got a website

so after any event that fits that bill, fancies a bit of extra exposure and such

all need to do is pm us

ta mike

• Replies 2
  • Views 864
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

looking at demo-ing one of many ways blogs can be of use for all members out there

Way looking at demo-ing is how can be usefull for a event that hasnt got a website

so after any event that fits that bill, fancies a bit of extra exposure and such

all need to do is pm us

ta mike

link

Haven't fully explored the "Blog" Mike (don't really quite get it, think i'm getting to old to learn whistling.gif , need something right in front of my eyes, think it is some sort of personal website within SS, have seen Andy BB's, but i think it may get lost in the "Whole" site, just a personal viewpoint. :thumbsup:

Haven't fully explored the "Blog" Mike (don't really quite get it, think i'm getting to old to learn :D , need something right in front of my eyes, think it is some sort of personal website within SS, have seen Andy BB's, but i think it may get lost in the "Whole" site, just a personal viewpoint. wink.gif

link

first got a volunteer event wink.gif

yeah can be called a sort of personal website, or diary, newsheet, journal, events and so on

not really meant to be too intergrated with site, should stand up seperate from site, each one can have own url, gets syndicated and that sorta thing and can use stuff like gallery and so on

it should be as easy to use as posting in forum,

could be say for example a good place to stash your playlists brett

mike

Source Advert