Brad From Colne

Tony Smith

• Replies 19
  • Views 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Can't believe I'm friends with people that need hip replacements.... you're all just SO old!

Which hospital is he in Tone? If he's gonna be in for a few days I might just call in to surprise/un-nerve him :P

Social source share

Quick Update....

Brad's op went well, he was awake all the way through and no doubt asking if he could look through the hospital radio library....he's been asking the nurses where the bar is :thumbsup:

he'll be chuffed no end by your good wishes

He'll be fine... just as long as that MRSA doesn't get him! :thumbsup:

Seriously... my Tony had two complete hip replacements last year... and I'm not exaggerating when I say this... it has been nothing less than a miracle.

To see someone suffer the pain that he did for over ten years was so hard I can't begin to tell you.

Then to see him pain free... literally over night... still makes me a little teary eyed even now.

There is a down side though... where as before... because he couldn't walk... where ever you left him was where you would find him...

Now I've no chance!!

Tell him all the best from us will you Tony? x

Social source share

Guest tayster

The bell is on its way to summon Nurse Ratchet (Sue) to bring a John Smiths from the cellar Pronto,put another log on the fire,turn the channel over (sick of i'm a celeb...)put the "a" side on etc,etc,etc...

Lots of love Get Well Soon and KEEP THE FAITH

Chris & Diana

XXX

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert