Soul Supermarket Update. New 45s Added

Hi,

Just to let you know I've just added a new batch of 45s to the website: www.soulsupermarket.co.uk

As always every record has a label scan and sond clip (direct from the record for sale). Every 45 you can see on the site is available to buy and I accept payment by cheque (UK), paypal or debit/credit card. Money back guarantee on everything I sell. Just drop me an email: info@soulsupermarket.co.uk or a PM if you want to ask about anything.

Not as many 45s added this time round as I seem to have been tied up decorating for the last few weeks but here's a quick preview of what's been added:

Edited by Guest
Social source share

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 4
  • Views 743
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bit quiet round here!

Go on, have a look and treat yourself to a nice 45 as an early christmas pressie, otherwise this little girl might not get any presents this year:

:no::ohmy::no:

Edited by Guest
Social source share

Bit quiet round here!

Go on, have a look and treat yourself to a nice 45 as an early christmas pressie, otherwise this little girl might not get any presents this year:

:no::no::lol:

thats is the worst sales pitch ive ever seen laugh.gif

but on the plus side if no one buys them you beautiful little daughter could always have the records for crimbo :ohmy:

Social source share

thats is the worst sales pitch ive ever seen :no:

but on the plus side if no one buys them you beautiful little daughter could always have the records for crimbo :ohmy:

Shameless isn't it! She doesn't like my records though...always telling me that they're too messy!

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert