Plinston Saturday 19th March

:thumbsup: Can we please ALL remember that the next Plinston is THIS SATURDAY 19th MARCH at the Plinston Hall, Broadway, Letchworth, Herts with guests Gary Belcher, Gavin Page, Mr Mischief and the usual suspect for 6hrs of rare Soul from across the eras. I only say this because of the amount of emails I have recieved asking if it's on Friday or Saturday :thumbsup: All the details are on the events page in this very site so please please please have a read and save me from endless reply's - ta very much whistling.gif
  • Replies 5
  • Views 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

:D Can we please ALL remember that the next Plinston is THIS SATURDAY 19th MARCH at the Plinston Hall, Broadway, Letchworth, Herts with guests Gary Belcher, Gavin Page, Mr Mischief and the usual suspect for 6hrs of rare Soul from across the eras. I only say this because of the amount of emails I have recieved asking if it's on Friday or Saturday unsure.gif All the details are on the events page in this very site so please please please have a read and save me from endless reply's - ta very much :D

link

No wonder every one is asking we all know Plinstons on a Friday... you have only done it to confuse people rolleyes.gif

No Mischief, I have only done it to confuse YOU :-P I thought my cunning plan would mean you'd miss your spot in the Main Hall (tee hee) If anyone is travelling a long distance I suggest you mail me or call the Box office to get a ticket brought or reserved for pick up on the night. Looking like this is going to be another good night and hopefully I won't be leaving early due to illness!!!!

No Mischief, I have only done it to confuse YOU :-P I thought my cunning plan would mean you'd miss your spot in the Main Hall (tee hee) If anyone is travelling a long distance I suggest you mail me or call the Box office to get a ticket brought or reserved for pick up on the night. Looking like this is going to be another good night and hopefully I won't be leaving early due to illness!!!!

link

Ahhhh you told me you went early last time because of my spot, and you diddn't listern to all that C*#p