Guest tijuana

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 5
  • Views 815
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

please mail me if you have one for sale.

tij1na@comcast.net

Thanks!

Hey Meaty, I was looking at this modern record by a group called "metaphor" on a yellow label I got recently (I forget the label) and it has the same names... must be the same group, from new york apparently. The thing on the yellow label is from the later 70s though.

Social source share

Guest tijuana

Hey Meaty, I was looking at this modern record by a group called "metaphor" on a yellow label I got recently (I forget the label) and it has the same names... must be the same group, from new york apparently. The thing on the yellow label is from the later 70s though.

you don't have a spare of the RAD 45 Bob?

Social source share

just got a copy of this myself last year. I saw 2 sell on ebay and managed to get a 3rd copy set sale.

I paid between $100 and $200 but can't remember exact price the other 2 copies both went for about $150 I think sebastian onn here sold one of them.

Lovely record I play this with exceptional three they go well together I think.

Social source share

I paid between $100 and $200 but can't remember exact price the other 2 copies both went for about $150 I think sebastian onn here sold one of them.

Yes, I foolishly sold my only copy of this 45 about a year ago (and regret it). Superb sweet soul ballad 45. thumbsup.gif I got $162.50 for my copy (which was good though), have seen it around cheaper.

Social source share