Current Price For Big Daddy Rogers

• Replies 22
  • Views 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Guest Richard Bergman

seen it from 300-400 english pounds i have one for sale if you are after one think the 250-300 for an ex condition

link

I was told by a friend that someone apparently sold it pissed at the 100 club for about 50 quid whistling.gif

Social source share

I was told by a friend that someone apparently sold it pissed at the 100 club for about 50 quid  whistling.gif

link

Methinks that price just 'might' have had something to do with the records you were originally looking and asking for from Tony :thumbsup: Still was nice to see your's and Matts faces......... and thought he sold it for £20! :thumbsup:

Social source share

Guest Kill_a_pig

Can anyone provide a current price for Big Daddy Rogers - I'm A  Big Man in Ex condition.

Thanks

TTM

link

Shouldn't this question be on a R&R site?

Social source share

Guest Kill_a_pig

do us a favour if going to jump in on threads with this sort of crap wind up comments

try elsewhere

link

Are you a new moderator? Calm down. Its only an opinion -am I not allowed one/

Social source share

Are you a new moderator? Calm down. Its only an opinion -am I not allowed one/

link

opinion?

ok then, as at moment it reads just as a oneliner dig

why dont expand it a bit then ?

what is your opinion ?

Save taking this thread off all over the place

start it up as a new topic

Social source share

Shouldn't this question be on a R&R site?

link

Worth reading the track notes by Tim Brown on the "Have A Good Time" vol 1 CD regarding this tune.

link

I agree with what Tim says to be honest. Does lean towards R&B but it's far superior than some of the stuff that masquerades as R&B. Certainly not R&R IMO :rolleyes:

Social source share

Guest Andy BB

Think Mark Bicknell responsible for this tune  :unsure:   :unsure:

link

You're going to have a load of Mods spitting their coffee out with that statement Chalky.

If I had a quid for every Mod who's told me "we were playing this in 1982" bla bla, I'd have enough to buy another copy of this record.

The first one I bought was off Davey (I think?) it plays mint but is shaped like an egg. Never seen another record like it, some of the run in grooves missing from part of one side not affecting play at all.

Still, £175 if anyone wants it. :rolleyes:

Social source share

You're going to have a load of  Mods spitting their coffee out with that statement Chalky.

If I had a quid for every Mod who's told me "we were playing this in 1982" bla bla, I'd have enough to buy another copy of this record.

The first one I bought was off Davey (I think?) it plays mint but is shaped like an egg. Never seen another record like it, some of the run in grooves missing from part of one side not affecting play at all.

Still, £175 if anyone wants it.  :rolleyes:

link

Thats why I used the first emoticon Andy, knew someone would choke on their coffee :unsure::unsure: Always associated this with Mark back in the 80's.

Social source share

Guest rachel

You're going to have a load of  Mods spitting their coffee out with that statement Chalky.

link

Likewise have been told this was played on the mod scene first, but not sure about exact dates, who to believe etc :rolleyes: Though if anyone would like to give me a date when people will STOP playing it for a while.... :unsure:

Social source share

Guest dundeedavie

Still, £175 if anyone wants it.  :rolleyes:

link

yeah andy it was off me ... plays great that record

Davie

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!