Bootlegers

Guest Phil Richards

Guest Phil Richards

Do you not think its about time the bootlegers where all shot.

I can understand why people paid out for bootlegs in the past it was

the only way you could play sounds at home but now we have cd's so why

do people pay out for bootlegs ????????.

After all its only the bootlergs that make money out of it.

Ha thats it its all about money

Phil

Social source share

• Replies 19
  • Views 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Do you not think its about time the bootlegers where all shot.

I can understand why people paid out for bootlegs in the past it was

the only way you could play sounds at home but now we have cd's so why

do people pay out for bootlegs ????????.

After all its only the bootlergs that make money out of it.

Ha thats it its all about money

Phil

link

THe only CD player I own is on my computer!

How often did the artists make money, Especially on the indi labels?

Who does make money from selling originals?

Social source share

Guest Phil Richards

THe only CD player I own is on my computer!

How often did the artists make money, Especially on the indi labels?

Who does make money from selling originals?

link

So that makes it ok for the bootlegers to rip everyone off then ??

Phil

Social source share

Guest Phil Richards

I'm sick to my f*cking back teeth of bootleg debates. Can't we all just aggree to disaggree? wink.gif Some people like em, others don't. Let's leave it at that wink.gif

link

You don't have to read this or join in do you :D

Phil

Social source share

Guest Andy BB

I'm sick to my f*cking back teeth of bootleg debates. Can't we all just aggree to disaggree? :unsure: Some people like em, others don't. Let's leave it at that :rolleyes:

link

I was nearly physically sick in Prestatyn (ok the pills may have played a part) but I left the chalet on a record hunt and pulled out no3 on my wants list in about 1o minutes. Excited more than Len Fairclough in a swimming baths I asked how much for this? What? Rita and the Tiaras on Dore...

Oh a tenner...

I can't type my response (I did apologise immediately)...

But WHAT IS THE POINT of making and selling lookalikes - if the chavs want to buy reissues (or they want something to play at home) fine. But why not put them all on a label with a great big BOOT on it? They won't care... We won't get upset...

Very very wrong. Hang your heads...

Social source share

is this about boots or look a like reissues?

I just bought a record of ebay, and been assured its a real one, will find out this weekend, the seller is adamant it's real so lets hope so :rolleyes:

Social source share

So that they can be given away in games of bingo. Doh!  beer.gif

link

So you will be there for next game then,after next 100club then,if you or janine want to do a set let us know,me or AndyBB :rolleyes: .Ken

Social source share

Guest Phil Richards

I was nearly physically sick in Prestatyn (ok the pills may have played a part) but I left the chalet on a record hunt and pulled out no3 on my wants list in about 1o minutes. Excited more than Len Fairclough in a swimming baths I asked how much for this? What? Rita and the Tiaras on Dore...

Oh a tenner...

I can't type my response (I did apologise immediately)...

But WHAT IS THE POINT of making and selling lookalikes - if the chavs want to buy reissues (or they want something to play at home) fine. But why not put them all on a label with a great big BOOT on it? They won't care... We won't get upset...

Very very wrong. Hang your heads...

link

Why not just buy a cd ??? like you said there's no point in selling boots

Social source share

is this about boots or look a like reissues?

I just bought a record of ebay, and been assured its a real one, will find out this weekend, the seller is adamant it's real so lets hope so  :yes:

link

A record of Ebay - never heard of them, and they're not listed in the group harmony book either - Seriously though, care to expand - like what record?

Social source share

Unfortunately the record I bought was a boot, the difference between the real/boot was the label background from light blue (real) white (boot) Anyway it was Volcanos - Laws of love (even had Chalky look at the piccy of it and he wasn't too sure) Only cost me £11, might stick it in the raffle next month at the Sunday Snug (just in case Ady's not won a copy of this one yet)

Social source share

Unfortunately the record I bought was a boot, the difference between the real/boot was the label background from light blue (real) white (boot)  Anyway it was Volcanos - Laws of love (even had Chalky look at the piccy of it and he wasn't too sure) Only cost me £11, might stick it in the raffle next month at the Sunday Snug (just in case Ady's not won a copy of this one yet)

link

Top idea :yes:thumbsup.gif:yes: Ken.

Social source share

• 1 month later...

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!