( 2 MINS JUNC.10 M1 ) INFO: 01582 487692/07957573621

GUEST DJ'S FOR THE NIGHT

PETE LYSTER (BRIDGEWATER)

ROB BAILEY (NEW UNTOUCHABLES)

PETE KELROSS (BISLEY)

DAVE HALSALL (BIRTHDAY BOY)

RESIDENTS

SEAN CHAPMAN - PETE TEBBUTT

Merging this event with Dave Halsall's Big 50!!

Guest Dr Pickles

Saw Pete Lyster play at Crickhowell with the Valley Soul Commandos and I was dancing like a demon :D

It's been far too long since the last Luton.

We'll all be there for the Xmas knees up, with bells on. :D:(

snowman-dance.gifsnowman-dance.gifsnowman-dance.gif

See you there

Doc

Edited by Dr Pickles
Guest matt tees

Saw Pete Lyster play at Crickhowell with the Valley Soul Commandos and I was dancing like a demon :lol:

It's been far too long since the last Luton.

We'll all be there for the Xmas knees up, with bells on. :lol::lol:

snowman-dance.gifsnowman-dance.gifsnowman-dance.gif

See you there

Doc

Hi Chris, you are dead right Pete Lyster has got serious monster choones in his box and I am sure he will go down a storm and I for one are really looking forward to his spot along with our other fabulous guests. Will be good to see you and Lorraine. Must get back to reading Reg's Stickings new book, i just can't put it down, its absolutely superb!!

Guest Dr Pickles

Hi Chris, you are dead right Pete Lyster has got serious monster choones in his box and I am sure he will go down a storm and I for one are really looking forward to his spot along with our other fabulous guests. Will be good to see you and Lorraine. Must get back to reading Reg's Stickings new book, i just can't put it down, its absolutely superb!!

Luton is always a party atmosphere with superb tunes :lol:

Can't wait.

Doc

Sean, when you finish the book, it would be great to hear you comments on ****Reg's Book Page**** :lol:

Edited by Dr Pickles
Guest soulmanherts

well not been to Luton for ages since moving to Eastbourne, but Deb and myself will be there really looking forward to seeing old faces that not seen in a far bit...see you all on the 22nd....

Guest matt tees

well not been to Luton for ages since moving to Eastbourne, but Deb and myself will be there really looking forward to seeing old faces that not seen in a far bit...see you all on the 22nd....

Will look forward to seeing you on the floor!!!

Guest matt tees

Wouldn't miss this for the world.

I'm having serious Sean Chapman withdrawl symptoms.........

Helen

XXXXX

Hi Helen, best you get your best dancing shoes on!!!!!!!!!!! only 10 days to gooooooooooo

Guest matt tees

Will be my 1st trip to Luton, really looking forward to it after reading all the comments

See you all there

Hi Mr Tea, please introduce yourself to us it will great to have you on board and hope you have a great night. Our Christmas do's are always packed!! and great fun, sweeties all round!!

Another first time event for me and mrs ricticman , can't wait - we've only ever heard good things about this night - and the Christmas night is supposed to be a bit special again . Bring it on .

Looking forward to seeing some faces again - Chris and Lou to name 2 .

And I've heard Sean's making loads of mince pies for the night - is there any start [ oops sorry end ] to this mans talents ??

Guest outonthefloor

I think you may have misheard... what will probably happen is Sean will be mincing around as usual :rolleyes:

:unsure::lol::lol:sorry sean but thats quality

Just confirmed that the Ginger one plus Shane and Julie will be coming up with us.

Loads of mates loads of great tunes this looks like it's gonna be a great nite.

Don't worry about being a Talk of the south virgin Mr Tea...We'll be gentle with ya xx

Helen

XXX

Guest Little Reg

HI GUY'S IT,S ME LITTLE BALD BLOK WITH BIG BOOK ?

SEAN AS ASK ME TO DO SOME BOOK SIGNINGS ON THE NIGHT SO IF YOU'V PUT YOUR NAME ON THE PRE ORDER LIST I WILL BE THIER TO SORT IT OUT. IF YOU HAVEN'T :thumbup: I WILL BE TAKING 50 SPEAR :lol: . IF YOU WOULD LIKE A COPY CAN YOU COME AND SEE ME EARY BEACUSE I LOVE THIS DO SO MUCH .AND AS SOON AS THAT DANCE STARTS CALLING ME THE BOOKS WILL BE PACKED AWAY AND I'LL BE ON IT :)

SEE YOU ALL ON SAT 22ND ALL THE BEST

LITTLE REG

Guest matt tees

I think you may have misheard... what will probably happen is Sean will be mincing around as usual :lol:

I can't believe you wrote that, whatever will people think of me!!!

Guest matt tees

SEAN AS ASK ME TO DO SOME BOOK SIGNINGS ON THE NIGHT SO IF YOU'V PUT YOUR NAME ON THE PRE ORDER LIST I WILL BE THIER TO SORT IT OUT. IF YOU HAVEN'T :thumbup: I WILL BE TAKING 50 SPEAR :lol: . IF YOU WOULD LIKE A COPY CAN YOU COME AND SEE ME EARY BEACUSE I LOVE THIS DO SO MUCH .AND AS SOON AS THAT DANCE STARTS CALLING ME THE BOOKS WILL BE PACKED AWAY AND I'LL BE ON IT :)

LITTLE REG

Don't forget to get your copy of Searchin For Soul it's absolutely fantastic and I would recommend it to everyone - JUST BUY IT!!! Looking forward to seeing you REG

Guest outonthefloor

Can't wait!!

100 club, then a day to recover before the party starts all over again with me mates in Luton.

Looking forward to seeing everyone

gonna get there early to pick up a copy of Reg's book

n secure my place on the dancefloor.

Looks like it's set to be a packed nite full of fun and frollicks

Haven't had a good frollick for ages!!!

Helen

XXXX

Guest outonthefloor

count me in for a bit of mincing festivities too, i thought i could go 3 weeks without a soul night but i just cant so make room for a couple more :thumbup:

3 weeks!!!!!

I stayed in on Sat nite for the first time since Feb and by 9.00pm i was ready to kill something!!!

what has happened to Sat nite telly??? 300 chanels n naff all on.

Anyway it doesn't matter as i dont intend to see any for at least the next 12 months, or longer if i can help it.

See ya there Bearsy.

Will you be joining us on thursday nite too?

Helen

XXXX

Guest matt tees

count me in for a bit of mincing festivities too, i thought i could go 3 weeks without a soul night but i just cant so make room for a couple more :thumbup:

Mischief told me you was a bit of a mincer, so lets all mince together!!

SEAN AS ASK ME TO DO SOME BOOK SIGNINGS ON THE NIGHT SO IF YOU'V PUT YOUR NAME ON THE PRE ORDER LIST I WILL BE THIER TO SORT IT OUT. IF YOU HAVEN'T sad.gif I WILL BE TAKING 50 SPEAR rolleyes.gif . IF YOU WOULD LIKE A COPY CAN YOU COME AND SEE ME EARY BEACUSE I LOVE THIS DO SO MUCH .AND AS SOON AS THAT DANCE STARTS CALLING ME THE BOOKS WILL BE PACKED AWAY AND I'LL BE ON IT :shhh:

LITTLE REG

Have already got my copy Reg, plus bought one as a pressie, so will defo bring them! (It's great by the way!) Looking forward to seeing you! Merry Christmas!

Gail x

count me in for a bit of mincing festivities too, i thought i could go 3 weeks without a soul night but i just cant so make room for a couple more thumbup.gif

T'will be a veritable night out for the L.O.G.G 's then eh matey? (League One Gorgeous Gang by the way!) ....Ent seen you since the last Luton I seem to recall!? Am bringing that Cobblers fan with me (so the drinks are on him all night I reckon! :shhh: )

See ya there ya big Bear ya X

Mischief told me you was a bit of a mincer, so lets all mince together!!

we can always put Mischief in the middle of us Sean and mince the poor little boy rotten :shhh: see you Saturday thumbup.gif

3 weeks!!!!!

I stayed in on Sat nite for the first time since Feb and by 9.00pm i was ready to kill something!!!

what has happened to Sat nite telly??? 300 chanels n naff all on.

Anyway it doesn't matter as i dont intend to see any for at least the next 12 months, or longer if i can help it.

See ya there Bearsy.

Will you be joining us on thursday nite too?

Helen

XXXX

I shall see you on Thursday too Helen as im having my works do at the 100 club thumbup.gif , 2 weeks is a long time without soul, a scooter night with magoo DJing aint soul music and a night on the lash with some old friends and i was going to do another local thingy on saturday but i couldnt go another week without me soul :shhh:

happy christmas everyone and the pies are all in Mischiefs belly laugh.gif

T'will be a veritable night out for the L.O.G.G 's then eh matey? (League One Gorgeous Gang by the way!) ....Ent seen you since the last Luton I seem to recall!? Am bringing that Cobblers fan with me (so the drinks are on him all night I reckon! :D )

See ya there ya big Bear ya X

Blimey i think your right Gail ohmy.gif i aint seen you and the shoe repairer for ages and it was the last Luton, Drinks on Maark thumbup.gif he is a good lad aint he :lol: see you there and no mistletoe :shhh:

Blimey i think your right Gail :lol: i aint seen you and the shoe repairer for ages and it was the last Luton, Drinks on Maark :shhh: he is a good lad aint he :lol:

Yep.....can't fault him! :lol:

see you there and no mistletoe wicked.gif

Naaah, am more of a jack daniels bird when it comes to snoggin (but unfortunately will be drivin, but am sure the shoe -repairer will come to your rescue! :D:lol:whistling.gif )

Edited by Delasoul
Guest matt tees

Hi guys/girls. Ashamed to say I've not been to this yet, even though I only live 10 mles away! I'm often running a soul night in Dunstable on a Saturday, but this one doesn't clash, so I might get off my fat a*se and make an effort. Got to wish my old mate Dave Halsall all the best too.

Dave you will be very welcome and I am sure you will enjoy it and celebrate Dave's 50th

see you there and no mistletoe :lol:

Naaah, am more of a jack daniels bird when it comes to snoggin (but unfortunately will be drivin, but am sure the shoe -repairer will come to your rescue! :D:yes::ohmy: )

see you there and no mistletoe :lol:

Naaah, am more of a jack daniels bird when it comes to snoggin (but unfortunately will be drivin, but am sure the shoe -repairer will come to your rescue! :lol::yes::D )

yeah i heard :huh: Maark make sure your lips are nice and moist then :ohmy:

Will do darling and you make sure your Gills are well lubricated! :D Mince pie anyone??

Are we gonna see you on the dance floor this time around Bearsy?

See yer Satdee! :lol:

Will do darling and you make sure your Gills are well lubricated! wink.gif Mince pie anyone??

Are we gonna see you on the dance floor this time around Bearsy?

See yer Satdee! thumbsup.gif

yes mate i might have a little shuffle or 2 now the knee is a lot stronger :D

see you saturday unless your at the 100 club :lol:

Guest matt tees

I shall be popping in for a swift half as they say. I might evcen buy Dave Hassle :thumbsup: a half too.

Might even have a dance - what stylee are the guest DJ's playing?

Stevie, what's happening at the {alace - they're winning!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Be good to see you on Sat.

Musically a bit of everything. I would imagine Pete Kelross 60s oldies, Pete Lyster Rare and Niter type 60s monsters, Rob Bailey I really do not know but I am sure 60s, Mr Halsall probably Slade, T Rex and Queen LOL! I am sure Dave will play some quality 60s and 70s soul gems, Pete Tebbs RnB which just leaves me to play some 70s, crossover and a couple of 2YK bits in my early spots. As it's christmas might put on some stonking Rare and Mincing oldies. A really across the board evening with more 60s on this night.

Guest Dr Pickles

Looks like this will be the place to be on Saturday.

Texts are flying back and forth from all those getting excited.

Been speaking to Boots and it looks like all the gang will be there including her dancing hubby and the twins.

Reg has been on the phone and he's already packing up his books to get his "signing corner" ready.

If you've not been to this event, get yourself over there on Saturday. Top class music, great crowd.

The Luton Xmas party is always the best one of the year. :thumbsup::):lol:

Doc

Stevie, what's happening at the {alace - they're winning!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi Sean

Two words Neil Warnock. Think I bored everyone senseless telling them he'd do a reasonable job, but it's early days yet and we're still just scraping through. But it's much better than that loser Peter Taylor. :thumbup: See you Saturday.

Guest matt tees

Hi Sean

Two words Neil Warnock. Think I bored everyone senseless telling them he'd do a reasonable job, but it's early days yet and we're still just scraping through. But it's much better than that loser Peter Taylor. :wicked: See you Saturday.

Hi Steve, really should have you djaying for 1 record - King Moses - Bring It On!!! But we will definately be getting you behind the decks in 2008.

Source Advert