ShorterSoul

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 12
  • Views 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

reckon that copy flew out the door.. someone lucky b*gger got a bargain!

I've been called some things in my time but never a lucky b*gger....lol and yes it did fly out of the door and it's not a million miles away from this very PC........awesome tuneage and will feature on this weeks 'Soul Shack'....lol floats my boat and sits very well against the other 'Caesars' multi coloured design 45.....La La don't you just love this collecting lark!!!!

Regards - Mark Bicknell.

Social source share

I've been called some things in my time but never a lucky b*gger....lol and yes it did fly out of the door and it's not a million miles away from this very PC........awesome tuneage and will feature on this weeks 'Soul Shack'....lol floats my boat and sits very well against the other 'Caesars' multi coloured design 45.....La La don't you just love this collecting lark!!!!

Regards - Mark Bicknell.

Hi Mark

i think this refers to the copy i just got off Barrie at A45HEAVEN :thumbup:

Social source share

Regards - Mark Bicknell.

cooler than the multi-colored design of the first one is the version on the local high school label

Social source share

Guest rockcandy

i've got a copy but has small hairline crack NAP, & intro has short static/bacground noise (hardly noticeable) rest of tune plays great. if interested PM me

Social source share

this would be the 'Ladue High School' release? anyone got a scan of this release?

still looking for 'Girl i miss you' on Lanie.. cash waiting :unsure:

if you come to KSC in a few weeks i will play mine for you Jon shades.gif

Social source share