Easter Weekend..whats Not Happening

No all-niter at the CIS Manchester this or any other month it seems.....Just posted to let all the djs know who i have booked for the Ducie Bridge warm up for the coming months..Thanks for some great nights over the last 14 months and i hope to see you soon...The spirit of the Ducie Bridge will carry on soon..Watch this space..Don't ask me any questions why the CIS is over because i don't know..Ask the promoter...I've had a lot of people asking me when i'm out and about...

Life and soul goes on......

steve....

• Replies 19
  • Views 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

I know the "World Famous Ducie Bridge" will carry on its fine tradition of unknown collectors and djs, like The main man says watch this space. :thumbsup:

link

I really hope so lads, because I personally had a fantastic time in January :thumbsup:

No all-niter at the CIS Manchester this or any other month it seems.....Don't ask me any questions why the CIS is over because i don't know..Ask the promoter...I've had a lot of people asking me when i'm out and about...

link

Chris was telling me last month that they had upped the hire of the room to such a level that it was no longer economicaly viable to run Allnighters there anymore (It was a ridiculous sum in the high thousands.....).

He said he would have liked to keep the venue on, but it would have been to the detriment of the other events NCS run.

I'm sure Chris is currently on the lookout for another Manchester venue, and will be concentrating on putting on fine events at the other NCS locations.

WOOF!

No all-niter at the CIS Manchester this or any other month it seems.....Just posted to let all the djs know who i have booked for the Ducie Bridge warm up for the coming months..Thanks for some great nights over the last 14 months and i hope to see you soon...The spirit of the Ducie Bridge will carry on soon..Watch this space..Don't ask me any questions why the CIS is over because i don't know..Ask the promoter...I've had a lot of people asking me when i'm out and about...

Life and soul goes on......

steve....

link

Shame :thumbsup: Stevie I was looking forward to dusting off my rockmasters (oo err missus) :thumbsup:

I'm sure Chris will find somewhere suitable soon enough

I think its disgraceful the way the management have asked for more money for the CIS allnighters, surley they (CIS) must make enough money on the bar without putting up the hire of the room. Let shope Chris manages to find another venue.

I'm off to Great Yarmouth on Good Friday till Monday for a Scooter Rally.

Peter

Edited by Peter

Really hope this isn;t the end for new century manchester. Chris has told me a few times how he really wants to keep a night going in mcr but it was costing him a bomb at the CIS.

Would be totally gutted if it was the end. New century was my first proper all nighter and ill never forget the first time i walked up those stairs and saw all those people dancing to the best music in the world. I just stood there for about ten minutes taking it all in.

It makes the hairs on my neck stand on end just thinking about that moment.

Guest ShaneH

Really hope this isn;t the end for new century manchester. Chris has told me a few times how he really wants to keep a night going in mcr but it was costing him a bomb at the CIS.

Would be totally gutted if it was the end. New century was my first proper all nighter and ill never forget the first time i walked up those stairs and saw all those people dancing to the best music in the world. I just stood there for about ten minutes taking it all in.

It  makes the hairs on my neck stand on end just thinking about that moment.

link

was you walking in hand in hand with your 'big' friend? :thumbsup:

Out this weekend Paul?

Shane

was you walking in hand in hand with your 'big' friend?  :thumbsup:

Out this weekend Paul?

Shane

link

Ha ha, no i wasn't mate :)

Not out this weekend but possibly the week after. Haven't been out since the last CIS and its doing my head in.

Steve, is it greatstone this sat, might be up for that.

Guest ShaneH

Ha ha, no i wasn't mate  :D

Not out this weekend but possibly the week after. Haven't been out since the last CIS and its doing my head in.

link

I have just sent your avatar to my 'mate' who really liked it. He has put it up on his 'special' website. :thumbsup:

He changed your names though to Big Barry and Big Colin from Burnley. :)

Shane

I have just sent your avatar to my 'mate' who really liked it. He has put it up on his 'special' website.  :thumbsup:

He changed your names though to Big Barry and Big Colin from Burnley.  :)

Shane

link

It doesn't bother me mate, everyone will be too busy checking out the pic of you passing waddle the soap in the showers after footy.

Guest ShaneH

It doesn't bother me mate, everyone will be too busy checking out the pic of you passing waddle the soap in the showers after footy.

link

:thumbsup:

its all good fun.

Shane

i tried getting in touch with dale winton but he was with michael barrymore. They never invited me  :thumbsup:

Shane

link

No teeth marks in the window sills that night then ? :)

Ha ha, no i wasn't mate  :thumbsup:

link

yes gretastone this sat night see events section

mark