For Sale: Joseph Webster

Guest James Trouble

Guest James Trouble

I am concidering taking offers on my Joseph Webster because I need some money for a rare record.

I am not 100% sure yet if I will need to sell it, but if I get the right offer...

No bids under £2000 please, and I don't want swaps as there is only one record I want at the moment.

Thanks

JT

jamestrouble@hotmail.com

Edited by James Trouble
Social source share

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 14
  • Views 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

I am concidering taking offers on my Joseph Webster because I need some money for a rare record.

I am not 100% sure yet if I will need to sell it, but if I get the right offer...

No bids under £2000 please, and I don't want swaps as there is only one record I want at the moment.

Thanks

JT

===================================================

Whats that .....TOLBERT :thumbsup:

Social source share

Guest James Trouble

good record is that Tolbert. But I don't think I'll be going for it. :thumbsup:

Edited by James Trouble
Social source share

Guest James Trouble

I've had an offer I can't refuse from a very handsome young man, so no more bids please.

Thanks to everyone who showed an interest.

SOLD! :good:

Social source share

Guest dodger

And Pete and Dodger can behave themselfs this time! :yes:

link

It's a shame for the 'big lads' that they can't get some kind of commission from future sales of these types of tunes when they come up for sale because whatever they turn up and play seems to eventually command huge dosh!!! :thumbsup::yes::)

Social source share

It's a shame for the 'big lads' that they can't get some kind of commission from future sales of these types of tunes when they come up for sale because whatever they turn up and play seems to eventually command huge dosh!!!  :thumbsup:   :yes:   :)

link

Gary Welsh had TWO copies of Joseph Webster at Bradford back in the late 80s and no one wanted it !!!(including myself ughhhhh)

Social source share

Guest James Trouble

some one told me it was played at Stafford and it cleared the floor.

The kids seem to like it these days though! :thumbsup:

Social source share

....as you do  :rolleyes:

link

that steve g is a true story i also got multiple copys of most things on flaming arrow also joseph websters and exsquiites the guy i got them from was married to the daughter of the owner of the flaming arrow label the label was linked to crow there you go never know what you might run into in sunny southend

Social source share

that steve g is a true story i also got multiple copys of most things on flaming arrow also joseph websters and exsquiites the guy i got them from was married to the daughter of the owner of the flaming arrow label the label was linked to crow there you go never know what you might run into in sunny southend

link

I wasn't doubting it for one minute - remember I got my Wil Collins & Willpowers in Mile End, Brand New in Petticote Lane etc....just a lovely and amazing find...S

Social source share

Guest HiTtHeBoNgO

....as you do  :rolleyes:

link

seriously i live in southend and even in the last year i have had some great pick ups ...

art freeman slipping around uk atlantic £5

vala reegan fireman uk atlantic both in december and from the same shop that deals in rock n roll

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!