• Views 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

I loved this record when I first heard it , and I still do ....... thumbsup.gif

Malc Burton

Strange. Because for me it's one of the worst songs i've ever heard played on the scene!

But maybe if I heard it in a diffrent environment than just at home it would be another thing. (But I don't think so)

Have'nt ever heard it out in a venue.

Social source share

Strange. Because for me it's one of the worst songs i've ever heard played on the scene!

But maybe if I heard it in a diffrent environment than just at home it would be another thing. (But I don't think so)

Have'nt ever heard it out in a venue.

" JF " is / was one of those - like so many others - allied to its' / a particular time on the scene , and for me , was a record I found that I immediately liked ......

Agreed , it is not one of the best recordings you will ever hear , but it has , for me , that special something .......

Malc Burton

Social source share

" JF " is / was one of those - like so many others - allied to its' / a particular time on the scene , and for me , was a record I found that I immediately liked ......

Agreed , it is not one of the best recordings you will ever hear , but it has , for me , that special something .......

Malc Burton

I know what you mean!

I did not mean to criticise anyones taste. I'm sure I would have loved it if it just had the right timing.

Got lots of other "strange" songs I love!

Social source share

I know what you mean!

I did not mean to criticise anyones taste. I'm sure I would have loved it if it just had the right timing.

Got lots of other "strange" songs I love!

No offence taken , I know what you mean .....

I have posted this before , but when I first heard " He'll Never Love You like I Do " by Charlie Gracie , I immediately took it to my heart ; I know I should not have liked it , but I did - and still do .....

Malc Burton

Social source share

Is that Canadian, Ken?

:shades:

Bought mine as a new release but looks nowt like that!

No dont think so,just normal US job,scanner might be me problem with that cris-cross thing going on.

Social source share

Black (Promo) like this one?

And normally Orange, like tother!

No, I must have been dreaming, just had a look and neatly 'filed' away in with some other Chess / Cadet singles was a copy of the Orange issue same as your pic! :thumbsup: (so I do have one after all!)

But on the opposite side of this, I do have a copy of the Dells "Inspiration" / "You belong to someone else" on the Orange Cadet whereas other copies I've seen are on the blue label - so maybe there some of each which came out during the labels changeover period and they were just using up old label stock etc?

Social source share

so maybe there some of each which came out during the labels changeover period and they were just using up old label stock etc?

I'm sure that's the case John.

I reckon Kenny's Blue one could be from the end of the old Label run, but I've had the record for 30++ years and never seen a blue one!

Wanna sell it Ken?

Social source share

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Gavin Page

I'm sure that's the case John.

I reckon Kenny's Blue one could be from the end of the old Label run, but I've had the record for 30++ years and never seen a blue one!

Wanna sell it Ken?

I always thought that the Blue ones were English, as with my Dells "It's All Up To You"

:lol::huh::lol:

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!