• Replies 10
  • Views 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

Guest TONY ROUNCE

I've posted a few of my Brazilian 45s up here before - the Chi-Lites' "Too Late To Turn Back Now", Spuremes 'You've Been So Wonderful To Me" and the Silent Majority "Colors Of My Love" being three that immediately spring to mind. I'll look to see whether or not I kept the scans when I get home tonight and if I have I'll re-post them, and any others that I might have scanned and not posted before. I've got around 20 overall and they're all nice!

So are most of these, BTW...

Social source share

I've posted a few of my Brazilian 45s up here before - the Chi-Lites' "Too Late To Turn Back Now", Spuremes 'You've Been So Wonderful To Me" and the Silent Majority "Colors Of My Love" being three that immediately spring to mind. I'll look to see whether or not I kept the scans when I get home tonight and if I have I'll re-post them, and any others that I might have scanned and not posted before. I've got around 20 overall and they're all nice!

So are most of these, BTW...

Are Brazilian 45s recognisable by having all the vinyl down the middle , and none at the sides ? rolleyes.gif .......

Malc Burton

Social source share

Guest TONY ROUNCE

Are Brazilian 45s recognisable by having all the vinyl down the middle , and none at the sides ? rolleyes.gif .......

Malc Burton

Mmm, dunno about that, Malc, but quite a few are acknowledged as being world class!

Social source share

A few years I spent almost 6 months travelling South America, and when ever I had the chance I looked for vinyl.

Picked up quite a bit on Brazilian, Argentinean and Uruguay lables, such as

Nolan Porter - If I could only be sure

Samantha Jones - ray of sunshine

fantastic Puzzels - Come back baby

Garnet Mimms

Larry Santos - Casablanca

nancy Wilson

Lou Rawls

Lots of Motown on the local country lables.

Travellind overseas again at the moment will scan some lables in when I return.

Mark

mark

Social source share

Here's a few i've picked up recentlypost-1699-1197378045_thumb.jpgpost-1699-1197378092_thumb.jpg[attachme

nt=38938:motownep1.jpg]post-1699-1197378215_thumb.jpgpost-1699-1197378293_thumb.jpg

I know ron pedley from york has the human beanz nobody but me on brazilian capitol plays at 33rpm 7" SINGLE i lent him the princley sum of 6pounds for it at wigan think he also has the appolos mr creator but that could be argentinian, he`s yer man for foriegn stuff got some wierd n wonderful stuff our RONNIE

Social source share

I know ron pedley from york has the human beanz nobody but me on brazilian capitol plays at 33rpm 7" SINGLE i lent him the princley sum of 6pounds for it at wigan think he also has the appolos mr creator but that could be argentinian, he`s yer man for foriegn stuff got some wierd n wonderful stuff our RONNIE

I have quite a few more , just find it fascinating to see how much was issue in south america at the time.

Derek

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert