Timothy Wilson

• Replies 12
  • Views 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Any help on the value for Timothy Wilson 'Hey Girl Do You Love Me' on Veep ?

Thanks

Steve

link

And no, I've not got one to sell and I've not found one hidden on ebay.

Social source share

Any help on the value for Timothy Wilson 'Hey Girl Do You Love Me' on Veep ?

Thanks

Steve

link

Looking at about the £200 mark Steve.... probably will be more towards the £300 in some boxes :lol: ....

But being as well me and Tony KNOW you pinched Terry Callier from him on eBay knowing he was after it, then no doubt you'll pay whatever you want :D:thumbsup::) ....

Edited by vaultofsouler
Social source share

Looking at about the £200 mark Steve.... probably will be more towards the £300 in some boxes :lol: ....

But being as well me and Tony KNOW you pinched Terry Callier from him on eBay knowing he was after it, then no doubt you'll pay whatever you want :D   :thumbsup:   :) ....

link

==================================================

THIS WEEKS J. MANSHIP LIST.........£400

Social source share

Looking at about the £200 mark Steve.... probably will be more towards the £300 in some boxes :D ....

But being as well me and Tony KNOW you pinched Terry Callier from him on eBay knowing he was after it, then no doubt you'll pay whatever you want :)   :thumbsup:   :) ....

link

"Pinched" .

Oh sorry, I thought Ebay was an "Auction". Tomorrow I will 'phone John Manship and complain that I WANTED the Al Williams demo but I only wanted to pay £1000 for it, so the person who bought it for more has in fact "pinched' it of me.

Do you think he'll tell me to " f*ck off"? :lol:

Social source share

"Pinched" .

Oh sorry, I thought Ebay was an "Auction". Tomorrow I will 'phone John Manship and complain that I WANTED the Al Williams demo but I only wanted to pay £1000 for it, so the person who bought it for more has in fact "pinched' it of me.

Do you think he'll tell me to " f*ck off"?  :yes:

link

Of course he will Steve :D ....

Just in the same way I giggled at T about the TC tune :yes: .... and then how he goaded you about it :):) ....

All's fair in "love and war" mate is what I say.... but I've told you that already :thumbsup: ....

Edited by vaultofsouler
Social source share

A VG++ copy (american grading) sold on eBay six days ago for $355 (about £175-ish). A lesser copy sold four days ago for $255 (£125-ish). So I guess you should be able to get a M- one for about £200.

link

Thanks everybody.

Social source share

A VG++ copy (american grading) sold on eBay six days ago for $355 (about £175-ish).

Thankfully, it's just the label that's dirty, probably been out of a sleeve for years, the vinyl is mint minus. I'd rate it in the 'real' world at around £150, but when you've been looking for one for years and the bidding bug takes hold, you get a bit carried away. Dave Raistrick (Star & Stripes) had one up on ebay last year with a starting price of £350, I seem to remember. I'd keep an eye on ebay and take a risk to save yourself £200. Strange how the $6 postage from the US incurs a doubling of the value of a record when it arrrives over here!

Social source share

Nice tune, there seems to have been some kind of hype on it a few months back with a couple of copies going for something like $1200! I have no idea what was behind this temporary insanity, but the price seems to have come back down to around £200, possibly more under certain circumstances though.

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!