Who Is Gonna Love Me - Alfie Davidson

ImberBoy

Who Is Gonna Love Me - Alfie Davidson, is this the "B" side to "Love Is A Serious Business"?

Was "Who Is Gonna Love Me" ever played on the scene??

I can remember it but I think it was a "Disco" track and not on the Northernsoul scene? Not often right and I think I might be wrong again??

My wife caught me dancing to this an hour ago in my study, and said "You fookin divvie!"

I remember getting caught dancing to "Heartache Souvenirs" by some young soldier when I was in the Army, I made them do star jumps for five minutes for laughing. LOL :rolleyes:

Social source share

• Replies 10
  • Views 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Who Is Gonna Love Me - Alfie Davidson, is this the "B" side to "Love Is A Serious Business"?

Was "Who Is Gonna Love Me" ever played on the scene??

I can remember it but I think it was a "Disco" track and not on the Northernsoul scene? Not often right and I think I might be wrong again??

My wife caught me dancing to this an hour ago in my study, and said "You fookin divvie!"

I remember getting caught dancing to "Heartache Souvenirs" by some young soldier when I was in the Army, I made them do star jumps for five minutes for laughing. LOL biggrin.gif

The Imperials did it first and had a sizeable hit with it. Steve

Social source share

The Imperials did it first and had a sizeable hit with it. Steve

Thought it was composed by Alfie Davidson. Do you know if he wrote it for the Imperials, Steve?

BTW, the "Who's Gonna Love Me" LP by the Imps on Power Exchange is also worth picking up, and shouldn't go for more than a few quid.

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!