Annesley Bentinck Pilsley

Guest krawen

I Know it's been mentioned on other threads but i thought I would start it's own off.

Annesley Bentinck and Pilsley Soul Clubs are jointly holding a New Years Eve party ( venue Annesley welfare ) on the 31st of December ( of course ) this is a ticket only affair and we have limited it to 200. We have a small amount left so for anybody that is still after one , Chris Cooper will have a few at Pilsley this Saturday, Pete Taylor will have a few with him at Bestwood this Saturday or Pete Payne and Cressy will have some with them at Bentinck on Friday the 21st December ( if they havn't all gone by then )

We aim to make this a real party atmosphere , play a few tunes you wouldn't normally play etc and it will be a night to generally just let your hair down ( that excludes me of course ) fancy dress is optional ( but encouraged ) Lets finish this year with a bang.

Price for tickets are £5 each.

It's a 7:30pm start with a 1:30am finish ( bar till 12:45am )

Or if anybody requires any further info contact:-

PETE TAYOR ON 01773 761222

Panny@aol.com

OR

STEVE BROWN ON 01773 760350

steve@oldies1.freeserve.co.uk

Have a good Christmas everyone

Steve B

• Replies 44
  • Views 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

I Know it's been mentioned on other threads but i thought I would start it's own off.

Annesley Bentinck and Pilsley Soul Clubs are jointly holding a New Years Eve party ( venue Annesley welfare ) on the 31st of December ( of course ) this is a ticket only affair and we have limited it to 200. We have a small amount left so for anybody that is still after one , Chris Cooper will have a few at Pilsley this Saturday, Pete Taylor will have a few with him at Bestwood this Saturday or Pete Payne and Cressy will have some with them at Bentinck on Friday the 21st December ( if they havn't all gone by then )

We aim to make this a real party atmosphere , play a few tunes you wouldn't normally play etc and it will be a night to generally just let your hair down ( that excludes me of course ) fancy dress is optional ( but encouraged ) Lets finish this year with a bang.

Price for tickets are £5 each.

It's a 7:30pm start with a 1:30am finish ( bar till 12:45am )

Or if anybody requires any further info contact:-

PETE TAYOR ON 01773 761222

Panny@aol.com

OR

STEVE BROWN ON 01773 760350

steve@oldies1.freeserve.co.uk

Have a good Christmas everyone

Steve B

:thumbsup: I NEED FIVE TICKETS................. :ohmy:

LUV

BETTY

:thumbsup: I NEED FIVE TICKETS................. :ohmy:

LUV

BETTY

Morning Betty Boop,

Glad you enoyed Annesley on Saturday.

I know that you are going to 6 Hills this Saturday as I've read Gaz Archers thread, but if you definatly want them we can save you 5 and you can get them from us at Bentinck on the 21st, or if you can't make Bentinck either pm or phone either me or Pete Taylor and we will sort some way of getting your tickets to you.

All the best

Steve Brown

Morning Betty Boop,

Glad you enoyed Annesley on Saturday.

I know that you are going to 6 Hills this Saturday as I've read Gaz Archers thread, but if you definatly want them we can save you 5 and you can get them from us at Bentinck on the 21st, or if you can't make Bentinck either pm or phone either me or Pete Taylor and we will sort some way of getting your tickets to you.

All the best

Steve Brown

:thumbsup: Hi Steve - YES I DEFINATELY WANT THEM......... PLEASE SAVE THEM.......

AND YES WE ARE GOING TO SIX HILLS THIS WEEK............

AND TAKING SOME OF OUR RECORD COLLECTION WITH US...............

WE ARE MORE THAN LIKELY GOING TO BENTINCK ON 21ST BUT IF WE CANT MAKE IT WE WILL LET YOU KNOW...............

LUV

BETTY

rolleyes.gifHi Steve - YES I DEFINATELY WANT THEM......... PLEASE SAVE THEM.......

AND YES WE ARE GOING TO SIX HILLS THIS WEEK............

AND TAKING SOME OF OUR RECORD COLLECTION WITH US...............

WE ARE MORE THAN LIKELY GOING TO BENTINCK ON 21ST BUT IF WE CANT MAKE IT WE WILL LET YOU KNOW...............

LUV

BETTY

hi tracey ,,,just got your pm for tickets ,,,either one of us will save you the 5 tickets ,,,

like steve said to you all out there its going to be a great night with a party atmasphere ,,,fancy dress come on all of you out there what a chance to let your hair down and party ...well you can come and have a laff at me when you see what iam wareing ,,,its a one off so lets do it .....

pete (bentinck soul club )...........................

hi tracey ,,,just got your pm for tickets ,,,either one of us will save you the 5 tickets ,,,

like steve said to you all out there its going to be a great night with a party atmasphere ,,,fancy dress come on all of you out there what a chance to let your hair down and party ...well you can come and have a laff at me when you see what iam wareing ,,,its a one off so lets do it .....

pete (bentinck soul club )...........................

THANK YOU......... WILL TRY AND PICK THEM UP NEXT WEEK.... BUT DEFINATELY COMING.......... MMMM FANCY DRESS............... AND A 'ONE OFF'.......... GOT ME THINKING NOW........... LOL

LUV

BETTY N ANDY

THANK YOU......... WILL TRY AND PICK THEM UP NEXT WEEK.... BUT DEFINATELY COMING.......... MMMM FANCY DRESS............... AND A 'ONE OFF'.......... GOT ME THINKING NOW........... LOL

LUV

BETTY N ANDY

its our first try at a newyears eve bash ,,,,thats why 3 clubs have joined together ,,,,,,so when i said a one off i mean newyears venue ,,,then all three clubs will revert back to there normal nights ,...if it is a big success ,,,then watch this space for next years ,,, which... the way tickets have been sold its going to be a great nite ,,,,

still a few left so dont leave it to long ,,,

pete x

:thumbup: JUST TO LET YOU ALL NO NOT MANY TICKETS LEFT FOR NEW YEAR SO ,,GIVE US A RING TO RESEARVE ONE OR POP IN AT THE BENTINCK NEXT FRIDAY 21ST PICK UP 2 FREE CDS ,, AND YOUR TICKETS FOR THE NEW YEAR ,,,GOING TO BE A AWSOME NIGHT ON BOTH ACCASIONS ,,,

:D HOPE TO SEE YOU ALL SOON ..

PETE

:lol: JUST TO LET YOU ALL NO NOT MANY TICKETS LEFT FOR NEW YEAR SO ,,GIVE US A RING TO RESEARVE ONE OR POP IN AT THE BENTINCK NEXT FRIDAY 21ST PICK UP 2 FREE CDS ,, AND YOUR TICKETS FOR THE NEW YEAR ,,,GOING TO BE A AWSOME NIGHT ON BOTH ACCASIONS ,,,

:lol: HOPE TO SEE YOU ALL SOON ..

PETE

plenty of tickets left with us, about 50, if you need tickets pm bridget or ask chris or barry at Pilsley, or catch us at Bentinck next week.

plenty of tickets left with us, about 50, if you need tickets pm bridget or ask chris or barry at Pilsley, or catch us at Bentinck next week.

See what happens when I let Chris loose with the laptop?? We won`t be at Bentinck (Due to our son being 18 and Chris will be with the rest of us celebrating!!) He is right about the tickets available at Pilsley though !! :lol:

See what happens when I let Chris loose with the laptop?? We won`t be at Bentinck (Due to our son being 18 and Chris will be with the rest of us celebrating!!) He is right about the tickets available at Pilsley though !! :thumbsup:

JUST HEARD OF OTHER THREAD THAT PILSLEY SOLD A LOT OF THERE TICKETS LAST NIGHT AT PILSLEY ,, WELL DONE TO CHRIS ,,BARRY ,,,SHARON,,AND PAM ...LOOKS LIKE WE ALL GOING TO HAVE A CRACKING NEW YEAR TO END A GREAT YEAR FOR ALL THREE CLUBS ,,,

IF YOU STILL NEED A TICKET CONTACT EITHER THE PILSLEY ,,ANNESLEY OR BENTINCK ..PROMOTERS ,,,

THANKS ,,,PETE

JUST HEARD OF OTHER THREAD THAT PILSLEY SOLD A LOT OF THERE TICKETS LAST NIGHT AT PILSLEY ,, WELL DONE TO CHRIS ,,BARRY ,,,SHARON,,AND PAM ...LOOKS LIKE WE ALL GOING TO HAVE A CRACKING NEW YEAR TO END A GREAT YEAR FOR ALL THREE CLUBS ,,,

IF YOU STILL NEED A TICKET CONTACT EITHER THE PILSLEY ,,ANNESLEY OR BENTINCK ..PROMOTERS ,,,

THANKS ,,,PETE

Looks like about 170 tickets sold in total then pete :lol:

I expect most of the other 30 will go this Friday at Bentinck and Sunday at Annesley.

Speaking to one or two people on Saturday at Bestwood and quite a few are making the effort with the fancy dress thing :)

Steve B

Looks like about 170 tickets sold in total then pete :wicked:

I expect most of the other 30 will go this Friday at Bentinck and Sunday at Annesley.

Speaking to one or two people on Saturday at Bestwood and quite a few are making the effort with the fancy dress thing :huh:

Steve B

biggrin.gif THAT BE GREAT ,,,PARTY NIGHT ALL THE WAY ,,, MUSIC ,,FANCY DRESS WHAT A FRIENDLY FUN NIGHT THIS IS GOING TO BE ,,, :lol:

:yes: THAT BE GREAT ,,,PARTY NIGHT ALL THE WAY ,,, MUSIC ,,FANCY DRESS WHAT A FRIENDLY FUN NIGHT THIS IS GOING TO BE ,,, :wave:

:thumbup:CAN'T WAIT.....

WHAT A GREAT WAY TO BRING IN THE NEW YEAR...................

:lol:

LUV

BETTY N ANDY

X

,,,hi bazza my r&b friend ,,,glad you coming to our joint venue on the new years eve ,,,ru coming to bentinck toooooooooooo ..

pete

Hi pete me old mate..not sure about tomorrow yet ...Wendy's working nights ,trying to sort summat out but ill not know till tomorrow

Bazza

:shades: hi everyone ,,,

just to let you all no we had a GREAT NIGHT LAST NIGHT AT THE BENTINCK ...

AND WE GOING TO HAVE A GREAT NIGHT HERE AT THE ANESSLEY FOR OUR JOINT VENTURE ON NEW YEARS EVE ........

SO RING ONE OF THE JOINT PROMOTERS TO SEE IF ANY TICKETS ARE LEFT ..ME AND CRESSY HAVE ABOUT 12 BETWEEN US ,,, :thumbsup:

IAM NOW MOVING HOUSE TODAY SO I WILL BE OFF LINE NOW TILL THE MIDLE OF JANUARY ,,,

HAVE A GREAT CHRIMMBY AND A BRILL NEW YEAR ,,,

PETE XX :thumbup:

Not long now for the New years eve party night at Annesley :Dbeer.gif I've not sorted my fancy dress out yet & i've only got a few more days to do it. :huh: Just been talking to Disco John who made an appearance at the classic night & he said he might turn up to this one, he's not sure yet whistling.gif:lol: only a few tickets left so get in touch if you want one thumbup.gif:P ...Cressy

still have tickets available for NYE bash about 30 I think so call 07843177906 or 07768216549 to reserve.

Chris

Annesley and Bentinck have now sold all their allocation of tickets so this is all thats left.

All the best

Steve B

Looking forward to tomorrow, I think its going to be a great night....if I can get rid of this bloody cold...or is it man flu.......yeh, man flu..cya all tomorrow

Bazza

Hi Bazza ,

we'll sweat it out of you tonight mate,

tried my fancy dress costume on for the first time last night , Karen thought there was something missing so she's added a little extra something which I will let you have a peep at tonight :D

Steve B

Looking forward to tomorrow, I think its going to be a great night....if I can get rid of this bloody cold...or is it man flu.......yeh, man flu..cya all tomorrow

Bazza

Hi Bazza

Hope your man flu is gone by tonight so that we have a great time really looking forward to it c u later.

Barry

ps if anyone wants a ticket got a few left ring on 07768 216549 to reserve and pick up on the door got a feeling this is going to be a great night at Annesley.

Hi Bazza

Hope your man flu is gone by tonight so that we have a great time really looking forward to it c u later.

Barry

ps if anyone wants a ticket got a few left ring on 07768 216549 to reserve and pick up on the door got a feeling this is going to be a great night at Annesley.

OR:

still have tickets available for NYE bash about 30 I think so call 07843177906 or 07768216549 to reserve.

Chris (As previously posted!!)

Guest Fatius Bumius

Ay Up Folks

Hope you all have a good one, me and Jim won't be there unless miracles happen.

He's got man flu, and I've got the female version, struggling to keep awake for more than 4 hours at a time. First time I've been ill in years and I'm proper sulking, big mardyness going off. Forgot what it's like to be sick. Pyjamas and lemsip is about all we can manage tonight.

Have a safe and Happy New Year :huh:

Ay Up Folks

Hope you all have a good one, me and Jim won't be there unless miracles happen.

He's got man flu, and I've got the female version, struggling to keep awake for more than 4 hours at a time. First time I've been ill in years and I'm proper sulking, big mardyness going off. Forgot what it's like to be sick. Pyjamas and lemsip is about all we can manage tonight.

Have a safe and Happy New Year biggrin.gif

you sure you wont make it Di,was looking forward to seeing you both :thumbup:

Bazza

Source Advert