John Edwards How Can I Go

Guest Glawsters Best

• Replies 16
  • Views 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

on without you anybody got any nfo on this one is on a single lp track cd etc :huh:

Leon

How Can Make It Without You came out on the John Edwards - Careful Man CD (Kent) from 1996

The CD also includes his Aware LP and some other unreleased gems including Tin Man, Aint That Good Enough (Also came out as 100 Club 16th Anniversary single) and the much covered The Look On Your Face.

Hope this helps

Pat Biggerstaff

Edited by s7oul
Social source share

Guest Glawsters Best

Leon

How Can Make It Without You came out on the John Edwards - Careful Man CD (Kent) from 1996

The CD also includes his Aware LP and some other unreleased gems including Tin Man, Aint That Good Enough (Also came out as 100 Club 16th Anniversary single) and the much covered The Look On Your Face.

Hope this helps

Pat Biggerstaff

pat cheers for that :huh: LEON

Social source share

Leon

Hope this helps

Pat Biggerstaff

Great CD but I'm pretty sure I've got "How Can I" on a 12" (White Label Promo) too.

It is, of course, a version of the Corey Blake Capitol 45.

Sean

Social source share

Guest TONY ROUNCE

If you're wanting more versions, Leon, Phillip Mitchell's original cut is one one of the two CDs that Grapevine did of his demos a few years back.

There's little to choose between the three IMO, but Cicero 'Corey' Blake probably just shades it...

Social source share

That's the one John (from memory).

Almost certain it's on there.

Not been able to get at my records for 5 month otherwise I'd go and check :D

Sean

It is on the 12 Sean - but I think Ady only did 40 of them, so it's pretty 'ard! Ady did it for the DJ's. I didn't get one, but Sam did. Sam being Sam he sold his....to me :D

Social source share

Guest Gavin Page

It is on the 12 Sean - but I think Ady only did 40 of them, so it's pretty 'ard! Ady did it for the DJ's. I didn't get one, but Sam did. Sam being Sam he sold his....to me :lol:

Sam didn't, he had mine.

Question, why did i bloddy sell it !?!?! :( And it's an Album not a 12 !

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!