"soul" Beer Drinkers See Here

(stuck "soul" in title so this thread wasn't banished to the Freebasing room :thumbsup: )

If you're taking part DO NOT cheat by scrolling down!

It takes less than a minute, here goes...

1. First of all, pick the number of times a week that you would like to have a pint (preferably more than one)

2. Multiply this number by 2 (just to be honest)

3. Add 5 (for Sunday)

4. Multiply by 50

5. If you have already had your birthday this year add 1755, if you haven't add 1754

6. Now subtract the four-digit year that you were born (i.e. 1959)

You should be left with a three-digit number.....

The first digit is the number you started with (i.e. how many pints you would have a week).....

The next two numbers are...

YOUR AGE! :)

Oh yes! Clever eh? :D

Edited by billytheboot
Social source share

• Replies 17
  • Views 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

How many times....

the freebasing area is for stuff that is off-topic or off the cuff

idea being that when you "dip " into a certain area, you got a idea of what to expect when clocking posts

if going to post stuff where you wanna , then might as well sack all the sections and just have a great big dirty list of badly titled posts

not trying to be funny here, but if think it will get moved to freebasing, then why post it here ???

Social source share

Sorry to all, missed a line out :) we did it direct from the email, that's why it worked :thumbsup: Please try again:

1. First of all, pick the number of times a week that you would like to have a pint (preferably more than one)

2. Multiply this number by 2 (just to be honest)

3. Add 5 (for Sunday)

4. Multiply by 50

5. If you have already had your birthday this year add 1755, if you haven't add 1754

6. Now subtract the four-digit year that you were born (i.e. 1959)

You should be left with a three-digit number.....

The first digit is the number you started with (i.e. how many pints you would have a week).....

The next two numbers are...

YOUR AGE! :yes:

Oh yes! Clever eh? :yes:

Social source share

Guest glyn-w

worked for me i come up with 725 now thats how many pints i would like  :thumbsup:

link

Baz baz baz if you worked it out that meens you only drink 1.99 pints a day....AND ACCORDING TO YOUR MUM ITS...99.1 :yes: By the way im`e now a 1,000 year old drinking 6 pints 2 half`s and a merrydown :angry:

Social source share

Baz baz baz if you worked it out that meens you only drink 1.99 pints a day....AND ACCORDING TO YOUR MUM ITS...99.1  :yes: By the way im`e now a 1,000 year old drinking 6 pints 2 half`s and a merrydown :angry:

link

and the .9 from the 99.1 is due to spillage :thumbsup:

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!