Huntingdon-godmanchester-st.ives Crowd 77-82

macca

There's a pic in my gallery of the o'connor twins. I last saw them in 1982 when they'd more or less left the scene. we went over to their house, their parents were on holiday & I remember us smoking dope endlessly, having wild munchies sessions, watching bizarre films like jungle burger, & them strutting around the room to stuff like the dead kennedys. we all went to a pub in godmanchester & keith chester was there, along with jack spratt, a lovely bloke. where are they all now, I wonder?

Social source share

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 11
  • Views 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Guest soulfullbabe

There's a pic in my gallery of the o'connor twins. I last saw them in 1982 when they'd more or less left the scene. we went over to their house, their parents were on holiday & I remember us smoking dope endlessly, having wild munchies sessions, watching bizarre films like jungle burger, & them strutting around the room to stuff like the dead kennedys. we all went to a pub in godmanchester & keith chester was there, along with jack spratt, a lovely bloke. where are they all now, I wonder?

hi macca i heard only last weekend at six hills that the o,connor twins bought houses next door to each other and still live in godmanchester. i could never tell the differance but i remember one of them going out with lynn from chesterfield in the 70s. happy days they were.

Social source share

Guest soulfullbabe

hiya,

I just did a google search on them & you're right, they're still in godmanchester, advertising as builders.

no email given though. I might just surprise 'em with a text message. :-)

happy days they were!

cheers,

macca.

so true poppet happy days. here are a few i remember! stewart ives from st ives, simeon cambs, starry kings lynn, gaz n liz, & ryder peterborough, spike &janet, ginger trev godmanchester and now the minds gone blank :g: . my fave venue in them days 77/80 was st ives loved it very friendly people all good verblers :D and cracking music and we always had a full coach from nottm. just came back on scene after 26 yr break met up with a few old faces and we are still verbling :lol: anyway good luck contacting the twins. thumbsup.gif .

Social source share

Guest soulfullbabe

St Ivo is still the best event to see loads of old faces..April 12 & Nov 1st.

would love to go to event again in ivo but very difficult to get to alas now days no coach goes from nottm will have to chat to the st ivo crew whos going sixhills on 16th of feb as a few of us are celebrating our birthdays that night. st ives will always be close to my heart my first love comes from there so lots and lots of very happy memories.

Social source share

• 8 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi

Jack is still around and attends a few events - I've seen him at Stoke loads of times.

Katie Rudd is still in Huntingdon and Spud Taylor isn't! But he's still around on the soul scene.

Social source share

• 1 month later...
Guest BigPaul

Fookn hell Russ, Stewart from St ives (thin with red hair )

Knocked about with Alan from Cambridge, Spud and Charlie from Leeds?

If so cant believe i missed The Attic

PM me M8

Social source share

Fookn hell Russ, Stewart from St ives (thin with red hair )

Knocked about with Alan from Cambridge, Spud and Charlie from Leeds?

If so cant believe i missed The Attic

PM me M8

stuart ives from st.ives :thumbsup: yes hes tall but unless he dyes his hair couldnt imagine him with red hair!!

alan nesbit also got a brother into the scene tony nesbit ? hangs around with us,they have known stuart from way back

staurt"s not on here but i know he does look in from time to time.

russ

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert