Martint

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 8
  • Views 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

I'm after the version that plays the 'proper' instrumental version of moonlight music and you/what can I do etc. - i.e. NOT the 'novelty' talkover version (which is far more common).

Thanks in advance!

Kareoke at the Thomson household this Christmas ? :lol:

Still got your card in my Bag :lol: Happy Christmas Martin to you Audra & Curtis

Social source share

Has anyone on here got a copy?

I believe this is a pretty rare item

I remember discussing this record with John Manship a couple of years back and at that stage John hadn't come across the version that dosn't play the insrumental to "Moonlight music...........etc", from memory my copy plays the instrumental to "Only your love can save me" the Bettye Lavette version, is this the same as everyone elses version, like Pete says it looks like the copies that play the correct tune seem to be rare.

Regards

Alan

Social source share

Kareoke at the Thomson household this Christmas ? :lol:

Still got your card in my Bag :thumbup: Happy Christmas Martin to you Audra & Curtis

heh heh cheers Dave, yes it would been had I been able to source said tune (we've got your card here as well plus quite a few others rolleyes.gif ).

Yes I know it's not common, but it's not in-demand either. I just like it. :lol:

Social source share