Lowton - Top Night

Bazm

Hi All, Just thought i'd post with a brief overview/review of Lowton last Friday.

I'll leave it the Joan and the guys to fill you in on the DDA cause I spent most of my time in the main room on Friday, just to say though it was great having them back doing what they do, in their adopted home (the back room at Lowton) after an extensive world tour :thumbsup:

First off Kev McQue, a guy with great taste, did an extended early doors set which allowed him the flex his musical muscles which he did very effectively, with many people passing comment on his selections.

Just waiting on a playlist from him which i'll post up later.

Next on was Glenn Brierly, who many of you will know from his record stall at Lowton, Brighouse and Prestwich to name a few. Glenn is another who likes to throw in some left fielders from is extensive UK collection and some sounds from the Twisted Wheel. Friday was no exception with Jess and James, Ray Anthony and the Blendells sounding very good, along side the likes of Danny White, Little Richard, Jimmy Hughes and Spencer Wiggins and with the room now filling up Glenn had the dance floor filling up nicely.

Next up was the omnipresent Dave Rivers. I asked him where he'd been recently and the reply was "everywhere" which made me smile cause I knew it was a simple fact that Dave had indeed been to pretty much all of the bigger gigs in the North West over the last month or so. So with that said Dave gave us a cross section of some of the records being played around the venues at the moment including Voices Incorporated, Freddie Scott, Holliwood Flames and two of my all time favourites Yvonne Vernee and Gloria Howell. By now the room had filled up nicely with over 200 in and the floor was very busy.

Next it was my turn and by this time I'd amassed quite a few requests so it was onward and upward with Jimmy Seals, George Kirby, Anne Heywood, John Bowie, Tony Clarke, Parliaments, Lana and the Deltanetts (for Mike Cog) Al Gardner (for Les) and The Magnetics. A couple of bits being featured at the mo and getting great reaction inclued Rosco Gordon (bait) Perk Lee and Gladys Tyler (Bitty Girl) finishing with Clarence Jackson and The Volumes. Really enjoyed playing on Friday and hopefully (as it seemed) everybody was having a good night.

That just left the final hour to Karl Rhodes, a man with impeccable taste in music and who delivered in bucket loads and who kept the floor filled till the witching hour of 2am. I'll let Karl fill in the blanks with what he can remember from both rooms later.

Thanks to everyone who came to Lowton and the DDa on Friday great to see Steve T, Chico and Mark from Funky Feet Records (cant wait for the website guys) Ian C, Jayne and Shaun, Mal, Flanny and Debs, Mike and Janet, Kev B and all the Warrington crew

Hope to see you all on Jan 11th 2008 when Mr Murphy will be back from his vaccation in the U S of A

Edited by BazM
  • Replies 38
  • Views 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Agree Baz great nite friday as usual strange thing is i spent 85% of the nite in the record sales area

talkin with Chico / Mark, Dave Rivers, Flanny,Malc W & Burnley Main Mon Phil K ect ect great atmosphere around

that area with everyone trying to sell their Soul to pay off the visa bills xmas preesy bills ect he he

Went into the DDA room of tortured souls and heard some awesome tunage played has is usual with the class of

DJ,s they have on in there All in All another top nite from the Lowton Crew i think its 12 years this Feb and still goin as strong as ever.......

Have a Soulful & Peaceful Christmas

Love, Peace & Happiness

Ian Cunliffe

xxx

WOW. :thumbup: What a weekend! Friday was exceptional, words really cannot describe the night. Kev Cane, superb sets and loads of beautiful tunes. Even better the guy plays LOADS of £5 and £10 tunes, that absolutely blow the expensive ones away! Proving that you dont need to be a millionaire to be a TOP dj!! You Just need a soul! yes.gif

Talking of which....Kev Johnson..WELL, this man excelled himself, absolutely fantastic sets, spot on :lol: . I love the guy!

Joan, is flying at the moment! suprise tunes everytime ive seen her lately! Im proud to have her as my legal guardian! :ohmy:

And Karl, well, he was doing great spots, BUT then disappeared into the main room at 1am! We can't have that again. :lol: I missed his mischievious soul!

The room was not packed with people. BUT the people in there (some had travelled from Scotland), packed it with SOUL! One of the best nights for me! Thanks to ALL who came.

FACT, you dont have to be the "biggest this and best that" or have "30 dj's", or categorize and sub categorize your music into genres and 3 or 4 rooms!

ALL you need is inventive and spontaneous people and dj's....who want to relax, have fun and explore! No ego's or pretention. I loved it! Thanks. :)

This was the first time I had attended Lowton. I must have spent 95% of the night in the DDA room. Well what can I say......it was absolutely brilliant, the music was top notch, the atmosphere was great and full of friendly people.

I'm not gonna' praise any DJ in particular as I thought they all played fantastic records, my wants list has certainly grown.

Give yourselves a big pat on the back lads & lasses. I'll definitely be back...... :lol:

WOW. :thumbup: What a weekend! Friday was exceptional, words really cannot describe the night. Kev Cane, superb sets and loads of beautiful tunes. Even better the guy plays LOADS of £5 and £10 tunes, that absolutely blow the expensive ones away! Proving that you dont need to be a millionaire to be a TOP dj!! You Just need a soul! yes.gif

Talking of which....Kev Johnson..WELL, this man excelled himself, absolutely fantastic sets, spot on :lol: . I love the guy!

Joan, is flying at the moment! suprise tunes everytime ive seen her lately! Im proud to have her as my legal guardian! :ohmy:

And Karl, well, he was doing great spots, BUT then disappeared into the main room at 1am! We can't have that again. :lol: I missed his mischievious soul!

The room was not packed with people. BUT the people in there (some had travelled from Scotland), packed it with SOUL! One of the best nights for me! Thanks to ALL who came.

FACT, you dont have to be the "biggest this and best that" or have "30 dj's", or categorize and sub categorize your music into genres and 3 or 4 rooms!

ALL you need is inventive and spontaneous people and dj's....who want to relax, have fun and explore! No ego's or pretention. I loved it! Thanks. :)

First visit to the DDA and it was even better than what Baz and Gaz had described. There is a genuine warm and hospitable feel about the place but thats hardly suprising with the likes of Joan, Paul, Karl and Debbie running the show. There is no politics, bullshit or ego,s to contend with. There were some rare tunes played but without compromising quality. Quality was the name of the game where the underplayed and even unplayed are met with even more enthusiasm and appreciation than some of the better known quality sounds. I think it was Paul who played The Holidays "I,ll love you forever". Ill be honest and say that I have never heard It played out at a venue before and I challenge anybody to say that it isn,t out of the top drawer, hairs on the back of the neck stuff. Kev played Bobby Sansom " Don,t leave" and Sandra Richardson "Stay here with me", both in need of more venue action, straight from the top drawer again and completely different records. I could go on but most people have been around long enough to get the drift. It was also great to catch up with the likes of Jock O,conner among others, one of the nicest blokes on the scene and still mad keen for it. The DDA is a diamond that must be preserved.

Heres my playlist

Mark Putney-Todays man-Atlantic

Detroit Emeralds-Holding on-Westbound

Profiles-I still love you-Bamboo

TSU Toronados-Got to get through to you-Atlantic

Tony Owens-This heart can,t take no more-Soul Sound

Lee Fields-Take me back-Angle 3

Jimmy Lewis-What can I do now-Era

Otis Clay-Showplace-One-derful

The Hesitations-Soul Superman-Kapp

The Shepards-Little girl lost-ABC

Betty Moorer-Speed up-Wand

Stoppers-Come back baby-Jubilee

Debonairs-Please come back baby-Soul Click

Steve Mancha-Monday thru Thursday-Groovesville

Ronnie West-Lil Woman-Goins

Fabulous Apollos-The one alone-Valtone

Dynamics-I need your loving-RCA

Nathan Williams-What price-UA

Accents-You better think again-One-derful

The Enchanters-Theres a look about you-Tee Pee

Reggie Soul-My world of ecstasy-Capri

Freddie Hughes-We gotta keep on-Wand (LP only)

Kev "the tornado Johnsons playlist to follow shortly.

Have a SOULFULL Christmas everyone

Kev

First time at DDA for me and ill defo be back----Top drawer tunes and people out to ENJOY THEMSELVES---no chin stroking or backstabbing ---what a refreshing change.

Big pat on the back to Joan ,Karl and Paul---keep doing the right thing.

Agree Baz great nite friday as usual strange thing is i spent 85% of the nite in the record sales area

talkin with Chico / Mark, Dave Rivers, Flanny,Malc W & Burnley Main Mon Phil K ect ect great atmosphere around

that area with everyone trying to sell their Soul to pay off the visa bills xmas preesy bills ect he he

Went into the DDA room of tortured souls and heard some awesome tunage played has is usual with the class of

DJ,s they have on in there All in All another top nite from the Lowton Crew i think its 12 years this Feb and still goin as strong as ever.......

Have a Soulful & Peaceful Christmas

Love, Peace & Happiness

Ian Cunliffe

xxx

You're right mate 12 years this Feb and it's still as fresh as ever still one of the best nights out in the country IMHO

Merry Christmas to you and all the best for 2008

BazM

You're right mate 12 years this Feb and it's still as fresh as ever still one of the best nights out in the country IMHO

Merry Christmas to you and all the best for 2008

BazM

was a cracker at lowton diving in and out of both rooms great sets by all the dj`s sorry got there to late for top man kev mcque

enjoyed kev johnson & kev kane , glad kev murphy wasn,t there or it would have being to many KEV`S rockin da house lol :lol:

aways good to catch the north east lads in good for :thumbup:

merry xmas &best to all lowton regulars for 2008

steve T

Edited by steve thomas

:thumbup: colin from bishop auckland ,brill night well worth the travel down best soul night ive been to in years all djs played blinders , colin

Kind words mate and to have people we respect and who care about music and friends, come and support us.....Well, thats the whole point and inspiration. Thats the 'soul'. Its not quantity, its quality.... :lol:

True to form... I'm late ha ha

Had a fantastic time Friday. :P

So a huge thank you goes out to both Kev's... truly awesome sets from two of the most soulful people ever in the history of soulful people.

Special mention also for Gaz... Baz... Col and Headsy... always a top night when these guys are there... and always something missing when they're not... very special people for sure!

Can't forget the other 'miles don't matter' people who were there on Friday night... Jocko... Val and Elaine... Steve and Liana... and of course... the Gloucester chapter of the DDA... Stevo and Ezzie...

Oh... and the small drunk belly dancing one... :(

Oh.. and Lily... aka Jo Brock... aka the bubbly birthday bonkers one!

Ok... yes... there may have been busier Lowton's... but then again... there have also been a lot quieter Lowton's... yet I can honestly say... hand on heart... for me... there has never been a better Lowton.

IT WAS FAB! :lol:

Big love to Karl and Paul... :thumbup: ... and here are my plays...

CLIF NOBLES - LOVE IT'S ALRIGHT - PHILA OF SOUL

GEORGE HOBSON - LET IT BE REAL - SOUND CITY

TALMADGE ARMSTRONG - GI GI - SPINDLETOP

FURYS - I LOST MY BABY - MACK IV

CARLOS & RIVINGTONS - REACH OUR GOAL - BATON MASTER

FRED HUGHES - WALK ON BACK TO YOU - EXODUS

SHARON MCMANN - FIND ANOTHER GUY - KAREN

TOWANA - GET THAT FEELING BACK AGAIN - ROMARK

VENTURAS - HEART OF LOVE - GREEN LIGHT

KELLY & SOUL EXPLOSIONS - TALKING BOUT BABYS LOVE - DYNAMITE

FESTIVALS - HEY GIRL - BLUE ROCK

AMBASSADORS - I FOUND SOMEONE - UPTOWN

CHUCK BERNARD - FUNNY CHANGES - SATELLITE

MEL HOUSTON - DOUBLE CONFUSION - CHANSON

UNDISPUTED TRUTH - THE LOVE I NEED - GORDY

ROTATIONS - TRYING TO MAKE YOU MY OWN - MALA

MARVIN L SIMS - GET OFF MY BACK - REVUE

CLARENCE JACKSON - DON'T FIT DON'T FORCE IT - VALTONE

CARPETS - KEEP PUSHING ON - SHOW ME

DURETTES - SWEET SWEET LOVE - SVR

VIKKI STYLES - TEARS WON'T STOP FALLING - O DEX

VERSATONES - ROLLIN ROLLIN - MAGIC CITY

BOB & GENE - I REALLY LOVE YOU - MO DO

JAMES BELL - LOVE OF MY GIRL - 3 DIAMONDS

........................ :thumbup:

Edited by jumpinjoan
Guest WeeLass Vonny

DDA - As expected Shane & I buzzing we made it, had a fantastic night, the quality of music was awesome & totally refreshing! Loads of powerful dancers for moi!

Thanks for the lift Joan & Tony, really appreciated.

Brill to see Kev J (loved Sandi Richardson), Jock, Paul, John-W & loads more nice folks.

Floated about while indulging in a wee dram or two, mingling among friends in main room also, nice atmosphere & tunes.

Hope to come back soon, Love Lowton thumbup.gifPS. Scottish Willi- You are a top guy, thankyou kindly for cds & catch up!

MERRY CHRISTMAS & BEST WISHES TO ALL

VONNY XX

I'm even later Joan, must be catching.

Well Joan's said the lot there, so saved me a job, nice one chuck.

I just want to say a very big thank you to the two Kev's, what magic tunes these lads played.

Always a pleasure having all of the North East lads down to visit. What these guys don't know about soul just isn't worth knowing.

Play lists, all together in no order, and memories getting worse so a few missing, my apologises.

Main ingredient---Happiness is just around the bend---RCA

Phillip Mitchell---The world needs more people like you---Shout

Coke Escoveda---Make it sweet---Mercury

Morning, noon and night---Feeling strong---United Artists

Brenda Holloway---Loveline---Unreleased

Mickey McCullers---Who you gonna run to---V.I.P

Holidays---I'll love you forever---Golden World

Intertains---I see the light---Uptown

Louis Paul---The change will do you good---Intro

Silky Hargraves---I'll keep on trying---Wheelsville

Vickie Labat---Got to keep hanging on---Shagg

Tommy Turner---Lazy---Elbam

Syl Johnson---Dresses to short---Twinight

Geno Washington---I'll be around---Atac

Uptones---Taken for a ride---Watts

Paul Smith---Ain't that something---Jacklyn

Millionaires---And the rains came---Specialty

Conny Van Dyke---The words wont come---Wheelsville

That's all I can remember, then on to the big room for the last hour.

Bobby Freeman---I'll never fall in love again---Autumn

Sam and Bill---I'll try---Decca

Billy Butler---I'll bet you---Brunswick

Vibrations---Gonna get along without you---Okey

Triumphs---I'm coming to your rescue---Okey

Pallbearers---Music with soul---Fontana

Frank Lyndon---Don't go away baby---Uptown

Artistics---Hope you have---MCA

Robert Thomas---Salvation---Charay

Innocent Bystanders---Frantic escape---Pameline

21st Century---Coming right back---Dot

Thelma Lindsey---Prepared to love you---Magic City

Marvin Gaye---Bitter pill to swallow--- LP

Lattimore Brown---So says my heart---SS7

Bits'n pieces---Keep on running away---Nasco

J.J.Callier---Pusherman---Jay-Cee

Crystal Motion---You're my main squeeze---Sound Gems

Benny Troy---I wanna give you tomorrow---De-Lite

Barnaby Bye---Cant live this way---Atlantic

Realy enjoy myself at Lowton, (always do). It's got to be one of the best soul events in the UK and has been for some time. Lets hope it will be for a long time in the future. That's up to all of us to attend these places, if it wasn't for all you good SOULIES out there these places wouldn't exist.

So a big thanks from the DDA team for your support this year, Happy Christmas and New Year to everybody. Hope to see you all and more of you in 2008.

All the best Karl

Kev Mc....Playlist from Friday

margie joseph I'll always love you

yvonne baker mend the torn pieces

sarah vaughan 1,2,3

classic IV stormy

kenny & yvonne come on & be my love

debonaires how's your new love treating you

betty lavette you'll wake up wiser

jean king don't say goodbye

darrow fletcher the pain gets a little stronger

iris harvey betrayed

cold blood I'm a good woman

buddy lamp wanna go home

orlons I ain't comin back

lorraine chandler I can't go on

patti austin leave a little love

fantastic johnny c new love

marvalettes reachin' for something I can't have

gloria lynne you don't have to be a tower of strength

del-cords your mommy lied to your daddy

nicole willis holdin' on

ann sexton you've been gone too long

cheryl williams everybody's happy but me

honey & the bees why do you hurt the one who loves you

elsie strong girl rated triple X

calvin arnold lovely way to go

bobbettes having fun

gigi & the charmaines I don't want to lose him

big ella It takes a lot of loving

the winstons ain't nothing like a little lovin'

della reese never my love

traits too good to be true

irene & the scotts I'm stuck on my baby

paramount four you don't know

linda elliot fell in love with you baby

the sweet three that's the way it is

peggy march if you loved me

Kev Mc....Playlist from Friday

margie joseph I'll always love you

yvonne baker mend the torn pieces

sarah vaughan 1,2,3

classic IV stormy

kenny & yvonne come on & be my love

debonaires how's your new love treating you

betty lavette you'll wake up wiser

jean king don't say goodbye

darrow fletcher the pain gets a little stronger

iris harvey betrayed

cold blood I'm a good woman

buddy lamp wanna go home

orlons I ain't comin back

lorraine chandler I can't go on

patti austin leave a little love

fantastic johnny c new love

marvalettes reachin' for something I can't have

gloria lynne you don't have to be a tower of strength

del-cords your mommy lied to your daddy

nicole willis holdin' on

ann sexton you've been gone too long

cheryl williams everybody's happy but me

honey & the bees why do you hurt the one who loves you

elsie strong girl rated triple X

calvin arnold lovely way to go

bobbettes having fun

gigi & the charmaines I don't want to lose him

big ella It takes a lot of loving

the winstons ain't nothing like a little lovin'

della reese never my love

traits too good to be true

irene & the scotts I'm stuck on my baby

paramount four you don't know

linda elliot fell in love with you baby

the sweet three that's the way it is

peggy march if you loved me

NICE PLAYLIST MATE! Del-chords is a top tune. Not your traditional 'big-room' stuff...great! :lol:

PLAYLIST Paul Sadot

ED COOPER - Just Like A hero

CARRIE CLEVELAND - Make Love To me

ANTONIO CASTRO - Welfare

EARLY CLOVER and the GEORGIA SOUL DRIFTERS - Freedom

HERMAN HITSON - You Cant Keep A Good Man Down

LEE (shot) WILLIAMS - It Aint Me No More

WILLIE WELSH'S BAND - Whatevers Fair

JOE and GEORGE -

ED COOPER - Dont Let Life Get You Down.

BILL SAMPSON - Stronger and Wronger

KOOL BLUES - Can We Try Love Again

TALMADGE ARMSTRONG - Give It Up

JOHNNY DAVIS - Crawl To Me

WAYNE CARTER - Mad Mouth Woman

TYLONS - Walk Out The Door

RICHARD CAITON - I See Love Girl In Your Eyes

RAYFIELD REID and the MIGHTY MAGNIFICENTS - Dynamite Party

as usual, i cant remember the rest! HA! there were quite a few more! :lol:

I just want to say a very big thank you to the two Kev's, what magic tunes these lads played.

Always a pleasure having all of the North East lads down to visit. What these guys don't know about soul just isn't worth knowing.

Play lists, all together in no order, and memories getting worse so a few missing, my apologises.

Realy enjoy myself at Lowton, (always do). It's got to be one of the best soul events in the UK and has been for some time. Lets hope it will be for a long time in the future. That's up to all of us to attend these places, if it wasn't for all you good SOULIES out there these places wouldn't exist.

So a big thanks from the DDA team for your support this year, Happy Christmas and New Year to everybody. Hope to see you all and more of you in 2008.

All the best Karl

Correction:- I thought it was Paul who played The Holidays when actually it was Karl, great initiative mate, I dug it out as soon as I got home.

Another brilliant night at Lowton, it just get's better and better :shhh: .

Well done to all the dj's in both room's :thumbsup: ,

Bloody hell a double dose of Karl the man thumbsup.gif .

Any more play list's please :thumbsup:

Willie

Willie good to see you as always...thanks for the CD Top Tunes!

ATB

BazM

Yeah but just like last Friday - I'm later than all of you lot put together !

I followed the wrong car for 20 miles thinking it was Gaz's Golf and didn't realise until we ended up on an Industrial Estate in South Manchester and about 12 junctions from where we should have been.

Not to worry, we arrived in the car park at 9-27 and the first record was on the decks at exactly 9.30 !!!!

I love meeting the DDA lot , as soon as you walk in they are straight over to greet you with big smiles and tons of enthusiasm that makes it all worthwhile.

I can't remember all of what I played but tried a few mid tempo spins first off , chucked in a bit of x-over, some underplayed 70's and finished with a few 60's Stafford and Detroit gems.

1st Spot

Howard Tate - Half A Man

Magnificent 7 - Never Will I Make My Baby Cry

Kenny Young - Aint It Funny What Love Can Do

The Intentions - Don't Forget That I Love You

The Ultimations - Would I Do It Over

Bobby Sansom - Don't Leave

Jackey Beavers - Lover Come Back

The Pretenders - A Broken Heart Cries

Sandra Richardson - Stay Here With Me

Marva Whitney - Ball Of Fire

The Casanova Two - We Got To Keep On

2nd Spot

Jesse Fisher - Your Not Loving A Beginner

Bobby Foster - If You Ever Need A Friend

Rotations - I Can't Find Her

The Clovers - Try My Lovin On You

Occassions - There's No You

Marke Jackson - Since You've Been My Girl

Jackson Brothers - I Gotta Hear It From You

Mr. Caldwell - Love Bandit

The Vontastics - Never Let Your Love Grow Cold

The Hesitations - We Can Do It

The Four Sonics - Easier Said Than Done

Johnny Dixon - Where Are You

The Hesitations - That's What Love Is

A big THANK YOU again to Joan, Karl and Paul for inviting us down to Lowton to spin a few it was an honour and a pleasure to be there on Friday guys.

D.D.A. ...... soul music ..... nothing more , nothing less

Kev J

Correction:- I thought it was Paul who played The Holidays when actually it was Karl, great initiative mate, I dug it out as soon as I got home.

Hi Kev, it was great to have you lads playing on Fri. Always top draw stuff from you lads.

When we were in Seattle last month I had a chat with Mr. J. J. Barnes about the Holidays track. I had been told it was J. J. Barnes, Steve Mancha and Edwin Starr. But he put me right telling me that Golden World asked all three to sing it separately, after doing so they chose the Edwin Starr one. So the lead on this track is actually Edwin Starr.

Just a bit of trivial information, nice to know though. It's a great tune and should get more plays.

All the best Karl

A big THANK YOU again to Joan, Karl and Paul for inviting us down to Lowton to spin a few it was an honour and a pleasure to be there on Friday guys.

D.D.A. ...... soul music ..... nothing more , nothing less

Kev J

Edited by karl

All the best Karl

thought you played a nice track by glady`s Knight in main room mate ??? lol laugh.gif mr T

PLAYLIST Paul Sadot

remembered the rest! laugh.gif

ED COOPER - Just Like A hero

CARRIE CLEVELAND - Make Love To me

ANTONIO CASTRO - Welfare

EARLY CLOVER and the GEORGIA SOUL DRIFTERS - Freedom

HERMAN HITSON - You Cant Keep A Good Man Down

LEE (shot) WILLIAMS - It Aint Me No More

WILLIE WELSH'S BAND - Whatevers Fair

JOE and GEORGE -

ED COOPER - Dont Let Life Get You Down.

BILL SAMPSON - Stronger and Wronger

KOOL BLUES - Can We Try Love Again

TALMADGE ARMSTRONG - Give It Up

JOHNNY DAVIS - Crawl To Me

WAYNE CARTER - Mad Mouth Woman

TYLONS - Walk Out The Door

RICHARD CAITON - I See Love Girl In Your Eyes

RAYFIELD REID and the MIGHTY MAGNIFICENTS - Dynamite Party

CAROL JONES - Dont Destroy Me

WILSON LOVE - Funny Money

FOUR ANDANTES - Hipper Than Me

PAUL BURTON - Its So Very Hard To Make It

EUGENE JEFFERSON - Pretty Girl Dressed In Brown

E.J. and the ECHOES - Put A Smile On Your Face

FRANK HOWARD - Judy

BARRINO BROTHERS - Just A Mistake

JAMES KNIGHT and the BUTLERS - Baby Please, Oh Pretty Please

thought you played a nice track by glady`s Knight in main room mate ??? lol :thumbup: mr T

Told you the memory was like a goldfish these days mate. Yes i did play a track by Gladys Knight, Ive got to use my imagination, Buddah. Well spoted my friend and the credits to you who reactivated this one. Think this will go right to the top mate.

Told you the memory was like a goldfish these days mate. Yes i did play a track by Gladys Knight, Ive got to use my imagination, Buddah. Well spoted my friend and the credits to you who reactivated this one. Think this will go right to the top mate.

Theres also a 12" modern version just out recently---slightly more up-tempo ---not changed much from the original --vg+++++

Source Advert