What's Hapened To The Soul Club Website

Guest Brian Ellis

Guest Brian Ellis

Does anyone know what's happened to The Soul Club website? Don't seem to get the listing of artists and record titles. No search will work.

Hope this is not a serious problem (or worse a permanent one!).

Major withdrawal symptoms!

Brian

Social source share

• Replies 12
  • Views 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Guest ShaneH

It is working Brian, but you are unable to use the search at the moment. You also need to wait a minute or two for the list to appear. Its a case of just scrolling down mate.

Shane

Social source share

It is working Brian, but you are unable to use the search at the moment. You also need to wait a minute or two for the list to appear. Its a case of just scrolling down mate.

Shane

link

Not sure about that Shane, think it's down.

Social source share

Does anyone know what's happened to The Soul Club website?  Don't seem to get the listing of artists and record titles.  No search will work.

Hope this is not a serious problem (or worse a permanent one!).

Major withdrawal symptoms!

Brian

link

That's a blow and KTF download as Reg said. Have you checked out

[edited by site see below post]

Social source share

That's a blow and KTF download as Reg said.  Have you checked out  :rolleyes:

link

sorry link removed as leech offers a blatent custom diy bootleg cd service

always been the case that this site does not allow the advertising of any site selling bootleg cds

Social source share

Customised audio cd\'s, pick any 30 tracks off the site only £5 + £1.50 pp for first disc postage in the UK, add 50p postage per extra disc (add £1 pp to postage for worldwide) Dupe discs £2.50 each + postage.\r\rFor all the sounds on one side of the page quote the number at the top of the page, for the whole site on cd or part set e-mail for details.

[ thats why above link removed]

Social source share

sorry link removed as leech offers a blatent custom diy bootleg cd service

always been the case that this site does not allow the  advertising of any site selling bootleg cds

link

Sorry Mike, yeah forgot about that, think my cousin bought a dodgy cd from him now you come to mention it. I only used it to listen to some sounds occasionaly.

Social source share

Subject hasn't come up for a while and guess site is at fault for not having it in guidelines, though its been site policy for a fair old while

Soul Source does not permit the advertising of sites which openly sell bootleg cds or bootleg dvds

Thats the score.

It as it says, nothing more nothing less.

Social source share

• 1 month later...

Shane

link

Yeah, sorry about this guys but I've had to close the site down, I posted a small msg explaining my reasons why (mainly due to issues that might have arisen re: copyright infrigement).

I'm still archiving all the music off the KTFAudio and QualtySoul yahoogroups, as I've still a few plans with what to do with the 12000+ tracks (about 7Gb+) we managed to amass. (more on that later in the year).

Se¡n

ex-ktfdownload admin

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!