Pete S

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 13
  • Views 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

That one 'Top Left' Pete, with the Monkees 'Autographed' Cover, I've still got somewhere in amongst all my memorabilia!

Bloody hell, I rememeber buying it like it was yesterday.

1968 at a guess! (?)

The other 5 I don't recall (I think they must be 70's... by which time I'd stopped buying it)

Sean

Social source share

That one 'Top Left' Pete, with the Monkees 'Autographed' Cover, I've still got somewhere in amongst all my memorabilia!

Bloody hell, I rememeber buying it like it was yesterday.

1968 at a guess! (?)

The other 5 I don't recall (I think they must be 70's... by which time I'd stopped buying it)

Sean

If it sounds like I need those specific ones in the pic, I don't, my apologies - I need all and any issues, the mag started in 1960 and ran til about 75

Social source share

If it sounds like I need those specific ones in the pic, I don't, my apologies - I need all and any issues, the mag started in 1960 and ran til about 75

Sorry Pete, no you didn't give me that impression :wicked: I was just saying that I remember buying that particular issue...

Sean

PS: Off topic... any news on that Freddie Hughes etc?

Social source share

Guest martinsbox

Thanks Martin but that joker wants 19 quid for one issue, I'd happily give him 2 quid :lol:

Sorry Pete, probably why he's still got them for sale!!

Social source share

Hi Pete, I think there is a bin liner with some in, in the attic at my parents house. A friend of my mums gave her bag full a few years ago, cause she knew i was into music blush.gif . Anyway i'll pop around this weekend and have a look. Don't get your hopes up cause she might have chucked them, but fingers crossed.

JM

Social source share