Top Rank Reading

Guest Mr TEA

Guest Mr TEA

Remember going, but i have lost a few brain cells and cant remember if they were all dayers or all nighters,

Just had a vision of coming out and seeing daylight.

anyone else have a memorys of this event and how long did they run for

Social source share

• Replies 5
  • Views 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Remember going, but i have lost a few brain cells and cant remember if they were all dayers or all nighters,

Just had a vision of coming out and seeing daylight.

anyone else have a memorys of this event and how long did they run for

link

Went to an alldayer there around '79 maybe? Remember Northern was in main room, 70s in very small upstairs room. More people in 70s room than main. Will have to see if I can find any photos... :rolleyes:

Social source share

Went to an alldayer there around '79 maybe? Remember Northern was in main room, 70s in very small upstairs room. More people in 70s room than main. Will have to see if I can find any photos...  :rolleyes:

link

Jazz Funk upstairs wasnt it

link

I remember going to a dayer there, quiet possibly '79, I also remember a massive punch up when the Northern Soul boys and the Funk boys decieded they didn't like each other much beer.gif

Social source share

Sat Night Northern in the smaller room to the left Soul Sam & K Minsull , then remember going to a Torch revival allnighter when the main room closed. Huge dancefloor think it was one of the biggest in the UK @ the time think it was around 73

Also saw JJ Barnes at an alldayer there not long after , think it was his first visit to the UK .

Anybody remember the Heavy Steam Machine alldayers around the same time??

Ian

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!