soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 17
  • Views 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Guest Gavin Page

Well this really is my last request for a WANT!!! Before xmas anyway,s :shhh: ... And i WANT!!! :thumbsup: .....CARLA THOMAS.....I,ll never stop loving you....on the original KENT label PLEASE!!! :thumbup: A NICE CLEAN ONE!!!! :( THANKS!!! :shades: ANYONE GOT ONE!!!! shout.gif .....JB xxxxxxx

Sure I saw one on JMs site but could be wrong ?

Social source share

Jellybean, pop in Manship records into you search engine. There was one on his auction site. If I remember correctly it was one of the Kent aniversary singles on Blue label. It then came out on the main Kent Label. Sells on the main Kent Label at about £20. Mine is on the main Kent Label but the blue one would go for much more me thinks. Also try Pat Brady records I know he had one recently.

Pat

Social source share

Guest Gavin Page

Jellybean, pop in Manship records into you search engine. There was one on his auction site. If I remember correctly it was one of the Kent aniversary singles on Blue label. It then came out on the main Kent Label. Sells on the main Kent Label at about £20. Mine is on the main Kent Label but the blue one would go for much more me thinks. Also try Pat Brady records I know he had one recently.

Pat

Yeah, I am sure I saw it there :thumbsup:

Social source share

Pat

Thanks Pat :( i,ll give it a go!! :thumbsup: JB xx

Social source share

Pat

I,ve had another look on manships.....theres a couple listed but have,nt got the buy sign by them....so i assume they,ve sold em!!! :( But i,ve emailed to ask just incase :thumbsup: ......and Pat Brady....no luck!! :thumbup:

Social source share

Well this really is my last request for a WANT!!! Before xmas anyway,s :lol: ... And i WANT!!! :thumbsup: .....CARLA THOMAS.....I,ll never stop loving you....on the original KENT label PLEASE!!! :lol: A NICE CLEAN ONE!!!! :) THANKS!!! :D ANYONE GOT ONE!!!! shout.gif .....JB xxxxxxx

This record is mine dedicated to my hubby when i met him, i love it & always asked for it played to him

Social source share

Guest Gavin Page

Have got it from Goldsoul....... :shhh: Thanks Joe :thumbup: .......another one for my hubby,for the title and cos we love it sooooo much too!!! :thumbup: JB xxxxx

Thats good news :yes:

Social source share