Nsoul Magazine

Mike,

A full page of promotion for Soul Source in the latest NSOUL and not a dickie bird. Have you read it? any comments.

A CRITIQUE PLEASE!

Social source share

• Replies 38
  • Views 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Mike,

A full page of promotion for Soul Source in the latest NSOUL and not a dickie  bird. Have you read it? any comments.

A CRITIQUE PLEASE!

link

Yes there isn't one photo of me in it :rolleyes:beer.gif

Social source share

Guest ShaneH

must say i enjoy this Mag,but why has the Editor changed again!

link

blimey forget the thread. In the words of my mate Brett...I have just had to adjust my imaginary tie. :rolleyes:

Shane

Social source share

Mike,

A full page of promotion for Soul Source in the latest NSOUL and not a dickie  bird. Have you read it? any comments.

A CRITIQUE PLEASE!

link

Does soul-source need promotion...Its just a group of like minded people chewing the fat..

I hope you did not think that everyone on here would buy a copy just to read the soul-source article.. :rolleyes:ohmy.gif:yes:

Many Yorkshire men on here Kev...We get Shane to buy one copy and pass it on..

You don't ask for comments, you wait for people to give them..If they feel the need..

Can we have the article on here and then i'm sure comments will come flooding in..

Rev Kenny Lynch... love from the deep soul.. x

Social source share

Does soul-source need promotion...Its just a group of like minded people chewing the fat..

I hope you did not think that everyone on here would buy a copy just to read the soul-source article.. :rolleyes:   ohmy.gif   :(

Many Yorkshire men on here Kev...We get Shane to buy one copy and pass it on..

You don't ask for comments, you wait for people to give them..If they feel the need..

Can we have the article on here and then i'm sure comments will come flooding in..

Rev Kenny Lynch...  love from the deep soul.. x

link

:yes: Yes i've heard that there is one copy being circulated around Yorkshire, who has the copy at the moment ?.........

Social source share

Guest in town Mikey

:yes: Yes i've heard that there is one copy being circulated around Yorkshire, who has the copy at the moment ?.........

link

Hope there isnt a loo paper shortage.

ohmy.gif:rolleyes:

(That in no way is a critique. I have never even seen the mag for sale. Ever)

Social source share

Guest Stuart T

ohmy.gif   :rolleyes:

link

Isn't it a bit glossy?

Social source share

Guest Jamie

Mike,

A CRITIQUE PLEASE!

link

Hi Kev,

Any chance you could post the article up here so we could have a look and give you some feedback?

Cheers,

Jamie

Social source share

Guest ShaneH

Why is everyone falling for Kev's selling techniques?

He is not a fool. He is very good at promoting his products. He knows he may sell a few more copies on the back of this thread. He doesnt care for reviews as his punters are very few and far between on this forum.

I have read the mag and its not a bad read to be honest. The readers wives section isn't that great though. :rolleyes:

No disrespect though Kev, you are doing nothing wrong in my eyes on this subject.

I am just telling the rest of us the score imo. ohmy.gif

Shane

Social source share

Guest Stuart T

He is not a fool. He is very good at promoting his products. He knows he may sell a few more copies on the back of this thread. He doesnt care for reviews as his punters are very few and far between on this forum.

I have read the mag and its not a bad read to be honest. The readers wives section isn't that great though.  :rolleyes:

No disrespect though Kev, you are doing nothing wrong in my eyes on this subject.

I am just telling the rest of us the score imo.  ohmy.gif

Shane

link

What, Kev is using this thread to flog his magazine? No?! :angry: :yes:

Social source share

Guest Jamie

I have read the mag and its not a bad read to be honest. The readers wives section isn't that great though.  :rolleyes:

I am just telling the rest of us the score imo.  ohmy.gif

Shane

link

OK, I'll let you in on a secret, but don't tell anyone :D

I was hoping that someone would post up the article to save me a few quid so I didn't have to buy it to read the SS page. :yes:

Like I say, keep it schtum :(

Jamie

(Come on Shaney, get with it :( )

Edited by Jamie
Social source share

Guest ShaneH

OK, I'll let you in on a secret, but don't tell anyone  ohmy.gif

I was hoping that someone would post up the article to save me a few quid so I didn't have to buy it to read the SS page.  :(

Like I say, keep it schtum  :yes:

Jamie

(Come on Shaney, get with it  :( )

link

Jamie, ask old lagerlout to raid the warehouse the next time he is out with the boys.... :rolleyes:

Brett must have bought one cos there is a lovely picture of him down at your place.

Shane

Social source share

Guest Jamie

Jamie, ask old lagerlout to raid the warehouse the next time he is out with the boys.... :rolleyes:

Brett must have bought one cos there is a lovely picture of him down at your place.

Shane

link

It's not the same one as the last issue is it??

Bottom L/H of the page??

Social source share

Guest ShaneH

It's not the same one as the last issue is it??

Bottom L/H of the page??

link

I must be talking about the last one.

Only 5 more posts and Kev says I can pick up my free copy. :rolleyes:

Shane

Social source share

What, Kev is using this thread to flog his magazine?  No?! :angry:  :rolleyes:

link

You are an old cynic Stuart. Next you're gonna suggest that he deliberately posts

threads on here with the intention of annoying everybody just so they'll reply & keep his events & now glossy mags on everybodys mind......................

Blast I've just fallen into the trap!

Social source share

Guest lagerlout

Shane

link

the warehouse is been staked out as we speak

by s.s.c.d.t. secret service team... :yes:

i cannot say anymore at the moment as the cell

are active on duty... we know what we are looking

for cos im the one with the mag at the moment in

the yorkshire area... ohmy.gif

Social source share

You are an old cynic Stuart. Next you're gonna suggest that he deliberately posts

threads on here with the intention of annoying everybody just so they'll reply & keep his events & now glossy mags on everybodys mind......................

link

Thanks for that pm with the article Dave..I will have a look in a while and let you know.....Will pass it on later....

I think thats me done on this topic....

Social source share

Thanks for that pm with the article Dave..I will have a look in a while and let you know.....Will pass it on later....

?????????????????? Not me Stevie

Social source share

Guest Stuart T

link

Well now that I know I won't be falling for that old trick again. :wicked:

Doh! :thumbsup:

Social source share

Guest Stuart T

That sounds good Martin....have you got a Big name DJ booked?

link

Is it Solid Hit Soul again on the 16th of April? Excellent.

Social source share

I have read the mag and its not a bad read to be honest. The readers wives section isn't that great though.  :thumbsup:

I am just telling the rest of us the score imo.  :wicked:

Shane

link

Shane,

Stop telling people the score. We Wednesday fans have got to stay together and not leak goals!

Social source share

I have read the mag and its not a bad read to be honest. The readers wives section isn't that great though.  :thumbsup:

Shane

link

Readers wives?? LOL Thank goodness you didn't say Northern Soul readers' husbands...now that would be scary!! Ron from Sheffield posing in just a beer towel... :lol::wicked:

Social source share

I have read the mag and its not a bad read to be honest. The readers wives section isn't that great though.  :wicked:

Shane

link

The Horse racing section is quite good, one or two top tips in there...... :thumbsup:

Social source share

Mike,

A CRITIQUE PLEASE!

link

Kev and others

News, articles and reviews bit all a bit behind at moment due to occurances.

Haven't seen the article in print yet, so can't really comment yet, though is hoped it was of interest to your readers.

Still trying to get thru the backlog, which includes radio, news, reviews, audio, news and info of many mags/fanzines releases and so on.

Hopefully news/articles part of site be back up to speed soonest

As always we welcome news, info, views and similar of all soul related topics from all members out there.

ta

mike

Social source share

:lol:   blush.gif

link

Get yourself to Bridgewater on 16th april and I reckon you'll see some for sale.

Some good articles in there especially about records :lol:

Gaye

Social source share

the warehouse is been staked out as we speak

by s.s.c.d.t. secret service team... :lol:

i cannot say anymore at the moment as the cell

are active on duty... we know what we are looking

for cos im the one with the mag at the moment in

the yorkshire area... blush.gif

link

-------------------

Must be two now as one was bought at the wilton last night.

No he doesn't pay me for saying that.

In fact if you ever get to read the mag you'll find the bit I write is mostly untogetherness. Except when I get to stoke and go through the boxes. :lol:

Gaye

Social source share

As a magazine on our scene it has no equals, so informative with a look at all types of soul music, but if I have a hump its one or two contributers are un-intentionally funny, especially the guy who does the London scene, he all but tells us what he had for brekkie, dinner and tea, and i'm so glad he does'nt miss his last train from Liverpool Street station on his way home!, it's not that it's bad reporting it's almost...well homely and mumsy, that apart it's number one on my list!, can I have a free subscription now Kev?!

Social source share

As a magazine on our scene it has no equals, so informative with a look at all types of soul music, but if I have a hump its one or two contributers are un-intentionally funny, especially the guy who does the London scene, he all but tells us what he had for brekkie, dinner and tea, and i'm so glad he does'nt miss his last train from Liverpool Street station on his way home!, it's not that it's bad reporting it's almost...well homely and mumsy, that apart it's number one on my list!, can I have a free subscription now Kev?!

link

Hey thanks!

Social source share

The magazine gave me a hell of a shock when i turned to page 75 and there was a picture of the soulville allstars

sometimes you are surprised when you see the faces that make the music but the geeky looking gang on the photo was a real surprise.

Social source share

The magazine gave me a hell of a shock when i turned to page 75 and there was a picture of the soulville allstars

sometimes you are surprised when you see the faces that make the music but the geeky looking gang on the photo was a real surprise.

link

One of the members of the "geeky looking gang" :rolleyes: is a member on here, and posted up his views and more info from the day along with link to photo a bit back

https://www.soul-source.co.uk/index.p...lville+allstars

worth a read imo

Social source share

oopppss :rolleyes:

It was more of a shock to me that a group that made something as fantastic

as "wont you please be my girl"

were in the main a white group.(one of my all time favourite records)

i had a picture in my mind of an all black group.

Did i saw geeky?

I meant groovy :rolleyes:

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!