Federation Soul Club

Guest rayskim

Guest rayskim

WHAT A GREAT NIGHT WE HAD. Big thanks to Malc and Garry you did it again.

Hope everyone has a really good Christmas and New Year. We look forward to a year full of great music. great venus and some of the nicest people you could hope to meet.

Thanks to all.

• Replies 7
  • Views 777
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

WHAT A GREAT NIGHT WE HAD. Big thanks to Malc and Garry you did it again.

Hope everyone has a really good Christmas and New Year. We look forward to a year full of great music. great venus and some of the nicest people you could hope to meet.

Thanks to all.

Hi Kim n Ray

Thank you for your nice coments glad you enjoyed it last night ! it was nice to see new faces as well as our regulars !

Me Malc and John would like to thank everyone for all the support over the last year and wish you all a happy christmas and a happy new year :rolleyes:

Hi Kim n Ray

Thank you for your nice coments glad you enjoyed it last night ! it was nice to see new faces as well as our regulars !

Me Malc and John would like to thank everyone for all the support over the last year and wish you all a happy christmas and a happy new year thumbup.gif

Hi Gary and Malc we just like to say thank you for a great night the atmosphere and the music was awesome,hope you all have a lovely christmas see you at central on the 29th..... julian&gail

Hi Kim Ray Gail Julian

Thanks for the feedback must agree it was a great night with a broad spectrum of tunes played the floor was full and we received regulars and new visitors at the Fed the DJs John allways plays some new stuff Gary set the pace with a great set Criss King played some good tunes from the Palais Britt and Dungeon Rob rolled them out and we danced till 1.00AM i would just like to wish all our visitors who have supported The team at the Fed this year and wish you and yours a merry xmas and a happy new year from GARY JOHN ROB MALL.

See you out on the floor

First time for me....'Drifted' in to the 'Fed' on the way ta Bidds....The Club has a real good feel about it and we will be back....top nite thumbsup.gif

hi Tim aka Bob do you mean the federation soul club because there is another club called "THE Fed " just dont want to get them mixed up if it was the Federation glad you enjoyed it ,you said quote "The club has a good feel about it and we will be back" if your up this way on the 29th december you may like to try the CENTRAL SOUL CLUB NOTTINGHAM .This has a great good feel factor about it and one that i would recomend to any hard core soulies just feels right like a soul club should .....

johnh

hi gary and malc great night thanks hope to see you again next time and have a great christmas and a good new yr keep up the good work and gary dont forget you on at ours on the 1st of feb

Hiya Dave

Glad you enjoyed it at the Federation it was nice too see you and the crew !

No i haven't forgot about Kirkby miners welfare on the 1st of Feb looking forward too it mate !!

Source Advert