Ujima - A Shoulder To Lean On

Hi all

I'm new here, so go easy on me!! More into Disco than Northern, but like a lot of Modern stuff too, so hopefully I'll be able to share some knowledge, and learn a lot as well.

I've got a US 7" promo of Ujima - "A Shoulder To Lean On" at home. Does anyone have any idea of it's value? It has mono/stereo versions on each side, and DOESN'T contain "I'm Not Ready", which I believe is the REAL money tune here.

That said, is the 7" of "A Shoulder...." worth anything decent?

Any guide prices would be appreciated.

Cheers.

Andrew

Social source share

• Replies 7
  • Views 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Hi all

I'm new here, so go easy on me!!  More into Disco than Northern, but like a lot of Modern stuff too, so hopefully I'll be able to share some knowledge, and learn a lot as well.

I've got a US 7" promo of Ujima - "A Shoulder To Lean On" at home.  Does anyone have any idea of it's value?  It has mono/stereo versions on each side, and DOESN'T contain "I'm Not Ready", which I believe is the REAL money tune here.

That said, is the 7" of "A Shoulder...." worth anything decent?

Any guide prices would be appreciated.

Cheers.

Andrew

link

I've seen it for sale at £10 & £15

Social source share

Guest woolie mark

there's another ujima track had plays - friend of mine had it on a cd i copied, can't remember title now but really liked it

i thought it funny a US band being called ujima as it's obviously an african word (swahili?) which i think approximately translates as something like collective effort to enhance our community

sorry....have i sent you all to sleep with that one :rolleyes: i'm more interesting than steve davis yeah?

Social source share

Guest woolie mark

there's another ujima track had plays - friend of mine had it on a cd i copied, can't remember title now but really liked it

link

hip to your ways and actions is that right?

Social source share

Guest woolie mark

did u see the link to the topic on a ujima record on october 4 2004 in sales?

btw, welcome on to soul-source andrew, u sound a bit nervous about being savaged? don't let the buggers get you down if they have a go at you, just tell them that they're confusing you with someone who gives a f**k about their opinion and because you have a social life you are too busy to engage with them in offensive comments because YOU are going out whilst THEY sit at a computer on their own sucking their hair :wicked: alternatively, just say: big ego = small willy

cheers mate :thumbsup:

Social source share

Guest taffy

hip to your ways and actions is that right?

link

YEP THATS RIGHT MATE PROBABLY HARDER TO FIND BUT THE MONEY IS ON I'M NOT READY AT THE MOMENT.

Social source share

did u see the link to the topic on a ujima record on october 4 2004 in sales?

btw, welcome on to soul-source andrew, u sound a bit nervous about being savaged?  don't let the buggers get you down if they have a go at you, just tell them that they're confusing you with someone who gives a f**k about their opinion and because you have a social life you are too busy to engage with them in offensive comments because YOU are going out whilst THEY sit at a computer on their own sucking their hair :thumbsup:   alternatively, just say: big ego = small willy

cheers mate :wicked:

link

Cheers Woolie - I try not to take things TOO seriously, so hopefully I'll keep my head above water!! Thanks for the welcome!

:wicked:

Andrew

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!