Price Check Please - Lou Courtney On Philips

Godzilla

Can any kind soul please tell me current value for Lou Courtney - I watched You Slowly Slip Away on Philips Promo?

While we're at it, this copy is probably VG in that there are numerous scratches and scuffs but it plays with little to no background noise. I reckon that should make it half price. I've seen some sellers who don't reduce items by anywhere near 50% however.

Do we have a consensus on here about what the right thing to do?

Godz :rolleyes:

Edited by Godzilla
Social source share

• Replies 10
  • Views 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Can any kind soul please tell me current value for Lou Courtney - I watched You Slowly Slip Away on Philips Promo?

While we're at it, this copy is probably VG in that there are numerous scratches and scuffs but it plays with little to no background noise. I reckon that should make it half price. I've seen some sellers who don't reduce items by anywhere near 50% however.

Godz  :rolleyes:

link

Yeah like the ones selling knackered copies as "ideal for DJing" hence low price &

then they knock a tenner off ohmy.gif

Social source share

Godz  :rolleyes:

link

Hello Godz...The last v.g. copy i sold, i think i got £75 for. A mint one's about £150 ish. Doesn't seem to matter on price if it's a demo or issue. Funny thing, i've had about 8 to 10 copies of this pass through over the years & ALL of them have had the so called 'rare hand claps'. Has anyone had one without? I'd be interested to know...Ady

Social source share

Hello Godz...The last v.g. copy i sold, i think i got £75 for. A mint one's about £150 ish. Doesn't seem to matter on price if it's a demo or issue. Funny thing, i've had about 8 to 10 copies of this pass through over the years & ALL of them have had the so called 'rare hand claps'. Has anyone had one without? I'd be interested to know...Ady

link

Heh heh - thought that'd get a reply ohmy.gif

Seriously though, cheers for that Adey - I was gonna go at about £50 so maybe I was underestimating?

Hey - guess what - Mine's a rare one too :rolleyes:

Godz

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!