Northern Soul Allnighter In London Easter Sunday

Hello everyone,

Chris is away at the moment so putting these details up for him.

Looking for a northern soul allnighter easter?

Detailsl below.

March 27!!! Nighter at the Rocket, 166 Holloway Road, London N7

DJ's: Guy Hennigan,

Ady Lupton,

Jo Wallace, Roger Banks,

Neil Rushton and Mick H

at

166 Holloway Road, London N7 8DB

12.00am to 6.00am

Sunday March 27th

Tickets: £10.00/ All night bar

Warm-up

Venue Barcosa 54 Holloway Road

With Guy Hennigan

and Andy BB and

Guests

Free of charge

7pm till 12am

Ticket info:

www.newcenturysoul.co.uk

Box Office: 07989 415991

For flier visit website

https://www.newcenturysoul.co.uk/modules/AM...e.php?storyid=4

• Replies 5
  • Views 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Guest Andy BB

Anyone planning to come down for this?

If you didn't get to The Rocket when Lord Voldermort was doing his thing there it is a cracking venue when it's busy.

Don't be put off visiting the warm-up by the DJs on duty either. I'm not sure who the other fella is myself but I understand he used to play out a bit in Stafford or somewhere during the last century. Still, I'll give him a few pointers and he might just make a decent go of it.

Guest kid mohair

Anyone planning to come down for this?

If you didn't get to The Rocket when Lord Voldermort was doing his thing there it is a cracking venue when it's busy.

Don't be put off visiting the warm-up by the DJs on duty either. I'm not sure who the other fella is myself but I understand he used to play out a bit in Stafford or somewhere during the last century. Still, I'll give him a few pointers and he might just make a decent go of it.

link

you ok andy, me and gina are coming down from kettering,check out your warm up do, see ya there. blush.gif

you ok andy, me and gina are coming down from kettering,check out your warm up do, see ya there. :lol:

link

ah mr pollard not had the chance to catch up with you since press that in i hope yours and daves company is still running smoothly does jed still have a job blush.gif

Guest kid mohair

ah mr pollard not had the chance to catch up with you since press that in i hope yours and daves company is still running smoothly does jed still have a job blush.gif

link

ha ha , geds had pay rise,and 1 whole week before i could function properlyafter that weekender thingy,you going rocket easter sun?